Samsung Galaxy GT-I9100 Showing Internal and External memory Write protected
Since last 2 weeks I am facing below mentioned issues.
1. Gallery not opening (Showing as internal memory full though 2GB memory is free.)
2. Internal and External Memory has become write protected (Can't Delete anything from internal as well as external storage)
3. On Restart I can access gallery for some 10min but after after that again it becomes inaccessible.
4. Even after Restart during that 10min period I can't even delete data from phone.
5. When I try to connect the phone to PC to delete some stuff it displays notice as memory is write protected.
6. All things related to Gallery like media doesnt download also If I click pic from camera I can't see the image clicked.
I tried Factory Restore, clear cache, *#9900#, all possible things but it is not helping it.
Phone is Not Rooted and running on Jelly bean 4.1.2
Please help me out i am really frustated with this issue.
Thanks in advance.