XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Samsung Galaxy S II SC-02C

Tip us?

JoleKze
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone [Q] Samsung Galaxy S II SC-02C

Hello there, recently i order Samsung Galaxy S2 SPRINT on Amazon, and yesterday i got my phone, after 20 days or something. But i received different model of one which i order. I got some Japanes model, it have creapy antene, and it is SC-02C.

I was searching the forum, and find way to rot it, it work, it helped me to delete stupid system aplications. Still it show up yellow triangle on bot, but work at last.
I have two question

First: Is there any way to add custom language, i wish to add Serbian, i have only Japanes, English and some on wired letters, guess it's some Japanes.

And second: Is there any way to change this room to official Galaxy S2 room, on bot it show up some NTT DOCOMO image.

JoleKze
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Anyone ?

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3021
Be patient. Very few people who post here have this phone.
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Probably the best thread ever posted on XDA
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?
Donate to you ?? Bahahaaaaahahahahahahaaahahaha !!!

JoleKze
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Ok, sorry i just nees that stock firmware, couse i have delete some system app and now my camera doesnt work

Послато са GT-I9300 користећи Тапаталк 4
Tags
sc-02c