XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100G cannot startup. Stop at Samsung Galaxy screen

Tip us?

nelson6069
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100G cannot startup. Stop at Samsung Galaxy screen

Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100G cannot startup. Stop at Samsung Galaxy screen.
Like this

My phone original is 4.0.3 version..
Then i want to upgrade to NeatROM...
Before i upgrade to neatrom, i had rooted it.
Then just flash the rom.
i follow the step... but fail..
I can successful install neatrom, but cannot startup after install neatrom and reboot.
It stop at here.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1569686

I almost format all the things.
Now my Phone can go to this few page. I am not sure it is rooted or not after format.
Here is the place that i can go.

May i know which kernel, bootloader, modem, rom should use for this?

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3026
Boot into recovery & try a factory reset. If that doesn't work, try restoring a backup. If that doesn't work, try a dirty flash (without wipe) of your rom. If that doesn't work, back to stock via Odin to get a clean slate.
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Probably the best thread ever posted on XDA
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?
Donate to you ?? Bahahaaaaahahahahahahaaahahaha !!!

nelson6069
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistahBungle View Post
Boot into recovery & try a factory reset. If that doesn't work, try restoring a backup. If that doesn't work, try a dirty flash (without wipe) of your rom. If that doesn't work, back to stock via Odin to get a clean slate.
How to factory reset?

I don't have backup.
Because it is my first time do this, so don't have experience.

How to back to stock via Odin?

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3026
You're supposed to know this stuff (and very basic stuff I might add) before you start messing with your phone.

Boot into recovery & do a wipe. If me putting it as simply as that is still to hard to fathom, do a Google search (I lost interest in holding n00b's hands through basic crap like this two years ago).

Get a stock rom for your carrier/country from Samfirmware (make sure you only use firmware for the I9100G, do not attempt to flash firmware for the I9100 or other SGS2 variants; you'll brick your phone if you do), flash it following the instructions in the thread stickied near the top of Q&A titled 'Flash stock firmware'.

If you're unable to manage this, take it to a Samsung service centre & explain to them how the phone got into that state (might want to take a couple of hundred dollars with you).
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Probably the best thread ever posted on XDA
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?
Donate to you ?? Bahahaaaaahahahahahahaaahahaha !!!