FORUMS

Beats Music No Longer Accepting New Accounts

Whenever Apple launches a new product or service, it definitely manages to grab the … more

Do You Do Self-Repairs on Your Devices?

As smartphone designs become more and more complex, self-repairs on devices are also becoming … more

Sony Z4 Slips Out of Top 5 Smartphones in Japan

In a bid to streamline its flagship series which had been losing credibility over the … more

Sprint’s New Unlimited Plan with Ridiculous Capped Speeds

The carrier game in the United States is perpetually rushing forward at … more

[Q] samsung galaxy s2 - IMEI problem

28 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By streethustle, Junior Member on 14th October 2012, 05:28 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi Guys .
I have a problem with my samsung galaxy s2 GT-I9100 JPLPC
The problem is , i can't use the sim card . in when i type *#06# : theres no IMEI
Can sombody help me to fix that plz
 
 
14th October 2012, 02:44 PM |#2  
BlackRainX's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Šaľa
Thanks Meter: 49
 
Donate to Me
More
Did you had any custom rom so far? or Kernel
Your EFS is corrupted (Did you backuped it?)
15th October 2012, 06:13 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
my i9100 show imei:004999010640000 (no original imei) and sn:00000000000!
I don't have a backup efs folder! Please help me to recover original imei! Sorry for my bad english!
15th October 2012, 06:43 PM |#4  
HAXTREME's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 143
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by czsilviu

my i9100 show imei:004999010640000 (no original imei) and sn:00000000000!
I don't have a backup efs folder! Please help me to recover original imei! Sorry for my bad english!

Don't know if this will work if you don't have your efs folder..but you can try nevertheless
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=17587351

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app
16th October 2012, 05:37 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
samsung galaxy SII - GT-I9100 JPLPC kernel
Nope , im serching now for the kernel (GT-I9100 JPLPC)
and didnt found it yet
and i wanted to save the efs file with hc-ktool but it wont , cuz it needs the phone to be rooted
16th October 2012, 06:01 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRainX

Did you had any custom rom so far? or Kernel
Your EFS is corrupted (Did you backuped it?)

nah didnt backup it , cuz i can't , need to root the phone
and i didnt found the kernel yet
16th October 2012, 06:14 AM |#7  
HAXTREME's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 143
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by streethustle

Nope , im serching now for the kernel (GT-I9100 JPLPC)
and didnt found it yet

http://www.sammobile.com/firmware/?p...ype=1#firmware

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app
16th October 2012, 07:21 AM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Not work this method! pls help!
17th October 2012, 01:37 AM |#9  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
i did downlod one kernel from thoose in the website that u gave me
i rooted the phone with odin , and its says pass with green color
and when i use root checker in my phone to see if it really works , it says - sorry , this device does not have proper root access
17th October 2012, 01:49 AM |#10  
UnwiredDroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by streethustle

i did downlod one kernel from thoose in the website that u gave me
i rooted the phone with odin , and its says pass with green color
and when i use root checker in my phone to see if it really works , it says - sorry , this device does not have proper root access

Install supersu app if it is not installed. By the way what method you used? CFRoot method is already packed with clockworkmod, supersu.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to UnwiredDroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes