How to Control Both Moto G and Moto E LEDs

Notification LEDs offer a great way to check for notification at a glance on the Moto G (2013) and … more

LG G3 Receives Oversharpening Fix via Modified Kernel

Nothing is perfect, as they say. No matter how alluring or seemingly perfect, … more

APKTool Updated with Android Lollipop Support

One of the beauties of Android is the level of flexibility we have over our devices. Whether … more

Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been leaked for the Sprint … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Samsung galaxy sII i9100- problem

OP hackyrizz

21st April 2014, 12:16 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
I have recently installed Multiwindow through recovery mod, and get successfully installed but when I am trying to use multiwindow draging apps on screen its show only one apps at a time, there for not working properly also I got a problem showed u in pic that when pop up complete using action its getting wrong words also when copying something written clipboard data as no valid data...!! Plz solve
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PicsArt_1398074732473.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	141.6 KB
ID:	2699591  
21st April 2014, 12:19 PM   |  #2  
Flag east
Thanks Meter: 3,127

5,545 posts
Donate to Me
More
What ROM/firmware are you on. Why not just use a custom stock ROM with all these already added into the ROM .
22nd April 2014, 06:10 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
I dont know
How to use custom ROM.. I was installed Multi_windown_all_apps.zip
22nd April 2014, 06:22 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewwright

What ROM/firmware are you on. Why not just use a custom stock ROM with all these already added into the ROM .

I dont know how to check ROM, I have attached a pic of about my device.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-04-22-09-48-31.png
Views:	22
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	2701098  
23rd April 2014, 09:03 AM   |  #5  
Flag east

5,545 posts
Donate to Me
More
That an odex ROM ? I think so. Alliance ROM or neat ROM would be a good start for you to look. Adding multi window is OK but check out these roms. A lot of work gone into making these and I think you will like them.
The Following User Says Thank You to andrewwright For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2014, 08:25 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewwright

That an odex ROM ? I think so. Alliance ROM or neat ROM would be a good start for you to look. Adding multi window is OK but check out these roms. A lot of work gone into making these and I think you will like them.

But multiwindow didn't work properly when I drag any apps on screen its open open single at a time, there are no partition windows top and bottom. So I want to remove multiwindow from my device, ? Please help.
24th April 2014, 07:40 PM   |  #7  
Flag east

5,545 posts
Donate to Me
More
Flash stock firmware from sammobile.com with Odin.
25th April 2014, 08:31 AM   |  #8  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 115

416 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hackyrizz

But multiwindow didn't work properly when I drag any apps on screen its open open single at a time, there are no partition windows top and bottom. So I want to remove multiwindow from my device, ? Please help.

I get that your multiwindow is not working as expected but is it affecting your normal access to the phone? if not, then why do you have to uninstall it?

I am on a customized Kitkat ROM which supports multiwindows(i did not install any app for it, this feature was part of the ROM). If I have to use multiple windows then we have to follow below steps -
1. Open App 1.
2. Press Home screen.
3. Open App 2
4 Press Home screen
5 Long press Home screen to show recent apps.
6. Long press App 1 in recent apps section, it will open a menu to add it to multiwindow. Same can be done for App 2.

Well, thats the process on the ROM I use. I found the same thing on Mokee ROM also, which is again very famous for multiwindow feature.
Try it, it might work.
25th April 2014, 05:07 PM   |  #9  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjara

I get that your multiwindow is not working as expected but is it affecting your normal access to the phone? if not, then why do you have to uninstall it?

I am on a customized Kitkat ROM which supports multiwindows(i did not install any app for it, this feature was part of the ROM). If I have to use multiple windows then we have to follow below steps -
1. Open App 1.
2. Press Home screen.
3. Open App 2
4 Press Home screen
5 Long press Home screen to show recent apps.
6. Long press App 1 in recent apps section, it will open a menu to add it to multiwindow. Same can be done for App 2.

Well, thats the process on the ROM I use. I found the same thing on Mokee ROM also, which is again very famous for multiwindow feature.
Try it, it might work.

Yes its affecting on normal process like when I copy sometext its its show no valid data.. also when I clear all clipboard its gone hang and restart in display setting when I choose homepage as easy mode or basic mode setting unfortunately closed and in notification pannel sync shortcuts has been replaced as multiwindow shortcut.

I tried your method.. when I long press on apps in recent section there are only two options
1. Remove from list and 2. App info
I didn't find to add multiple window.
Last edited by hackyrizz; 25th April 2014 at 05:15 PM.
25th April 2014, 05:18 PM   |  #10  
Flag east

5,545 posts
Donate to Me
More
Remove the mod you flashed by reflashing the rom. Either flash through a custom recovery and custom rom or flash a stock rom with Odin or even mobile Odin. Just remember custom rom is a zip file to be flashed through recovery. A tar file is to be flashed through Odin.:thumbup: What you must do is read before you brick you're phone. Removing a mod is basic stuff.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread