Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,151 Members 36,543 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

samsung kies not working after changing rom 2.9 wizzedkat end

Tip us?

ediiglesias
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default samsung kies not working after changing rom 2.9 wizzedkat end

hi all excuse my misspelling'm from Argentina and I'm usanso the google translator.
I have a problem updating my samsung s2 with 2.9 wizzedkat end and apparently that well but when I wanted to connect with samsung kies to recover my contacts does not recognize my samsung kies to my s2 it can be? I have another little problem and my battery was at 50% and suddenly went to 10% will be a bug?

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3,206
Can't use Kies with custom roms.
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?

vincehoo
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ediiglesias View Post
hi all excuse my misspelling'm from Argentina and I'm usanso the google translator.
I have a problem updating my samsung s2 with 2.9 wizzedkat end and apparently that well but when I wanted to connect with samsung kies to recover my contacts does not recognize my samsung kies to my s2 it can be? I have another little problem and my battery was at 50% and suddenly went to 10% will be a bug?
Hello. You can't use Samsung KIES with custom rom. I mean, in my case, I used to stick with samsung stock rom and samsung kies still cannot recognized it. Kies is pieces of...deal with it XD