XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

about screen on time and battery

Tip us?

amdultra
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Question about screen on time and battery

my galaxy s2 can only have 2 hours of screen on time, can someone give me any information about screen time especially for 3D games?

maybe because the battery? my s2 is 2nd hand and the battery is made on 2011-8-8, its already 2 years,if you had buy a new battery please give information about screen on time with the new battery,especially on 3D games

my s2 is on stock JB 4.1.2 with speedmod kernel k5-8 and use pure perfomance script

battery test on gsmarena with the ics firmware can run 5 hours of internet browsing and 7 hours of video playback screen on time,it is true?

can anyone give advice for battery time latest ics 4.0.4 vs jb 4.1.2 stock?

GamingDj
Old
Thanks Meter 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by amdultra View Post
my galaxy s2 can only have 2 hours of screen on time, can someone give me any information about screen time especially for 3D games?

maybe because the battery? my s2 is 2nd hand and the battery is made on 2011-8-8, its already 2 years,if you had buy a new battery please give information about screen on time with the new battery,especially on 3D games

my s2 is on stock JB 4.1.2 with speedmod kernel k5-8 and use pure perfomance script

battery test on gsmarena with the ics firmware can run 5 hours of internet browsing and 7 hours of video playback screen on time,it is true?

can anyone give advice for battery time latest ics 4.0.4 vs jb 4.1.2 stock?
First of all,do not compare ICS with JB.Normally jellybean will have less battery,as it is a more recent Android,and it needs more performance.If battery is 2 years old,I suggest you to change it.Here is a nice and good battery,that I'm using too Battery.About software,I recommend you NeatROM with Apolo Kernel 4.12 Extreme v0.
Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 - 32GB Black
ROM: X-NOTE v13 - KitKat 4.4.2
Kernel: Stock
Recovery: CWM KitKat - Always Latest

Previous Phones: Samsung Galaxy S2 ~ Vodafone Smart ~ Samsung Corby ~ Nokia 2730

tmrasdf
Old
Thanks Meter 14
i'm getting almost 5 hour but as you can see I didn't make proper test
using chameleon rom apolo 4.12 light hyper governor
Chameleon Rom by jazzk
Apolo Kernel by pedestre