Thumbs up sd card not mouting...help pleae

Hi guys. A little help please. I can't seem to get my phone to see my internal SD card after repartioning my phone. Followed the instructions to the letter on http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2538947. Everything went smoothly. And restored my nandroid backup of slimkat but now I can't get into my SD. Also, now my PC can't even see my phone. Windows keeps saying device is broken. Everything works except internal memory. I tried to mount SD in recovery with no luck. I remember there were SD mounting problems with kk so I also tried flashing slimbean 4.3 but also unsuccessful. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated....

Edit: after flashing, recovery says "unable to mount / 'emmc'". Also, after boot, I get a notification "Blank SD card- SD card is blank or has unsupported filesystem".

Problem solved! After hours of reading posts with nothing working I decided to try a cwm recovery kernel (I have been on twrp forever). I was able to mount the internal SD card with cwm! Flashed tarp back and flashed slimsaber and like magic everythings working again!!