FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

set brightness level less than default value?

86 posts
Thanks Meter: 13
 
By elixir., Member on 22nd January 2014, 07:32 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I was thinking...since the display is the biggest power hog, is it possible to set brightness even lower the defautl lowest one?
When using phone at night sometimes I feel its still too bright even on lowest level...
 
 
22nd January 2014, 07:48 PM |#2  
bhavstech's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 361
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elixir.

I was thinking...since the display is the biggest power hog, is it possible to set brightness even lower the defautl lowest one?
When using phone at night sometimes I feel its still too bright even on lowest level...

it MAY be possible IN XPOSED MOD NOT SURE .u may hav to edit some root directeryies or decompile some apps n edit them.not sure
22nd January 2014, 09:31 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Screen Filter should be a good app for this

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100
22nd January 2014, 11:12 PM |#4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elixir.

I was thinking...since the display is the biggest power hog, is it possible to set brightness even lower the defautl lowest one?
When using phone at night sometimes I feel its still too bright even on lowest level...

i'm using this app
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...arao.nightmode
22nd January 2014, 11:24 PM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
looks like that app you mentioned is just creating dark effect by applying overlay filter...without actually reducing the screen brightness XD
23rd January 2014, 04:37 AM |#6  
Vivek_Neel's Avatar
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 22,346
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elixir.

looks like that app you mentioned is just creating dark effect by applying overlay filter...without actually reducing the screen brightness XD

U can edit build.prop to do so.



Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
25th January 2014, 10:36 AM |#7  
Mr.RainBurn's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fiore
Thanks Meter: 446
 
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by corruptionfreeindia

U can edit build.prop to do so.



Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

same there
though there are many ways, try to search before posting^^
25th January 2014, 06:49 PM |#8  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.RainBurn

same there
though there are many ways, try to search before posting^^

I did search before posting...be kind and provide a link at least to one source please...
Insted of just saying do search before posting...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes