Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,629 Members 41,290 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

JB to GB

Tip us?

xtmzone
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Question JB to GB

EN

Hello, I have a thing to ask users on this forum.
I recently bought a SGSII is rooted, I installed on it KK, but now I decided to I install this ROM: http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...t-derivatives/ rom-gt-i9100-Moke-os-t2157837, the idea is that you know how to make the install as far as I see this rom is based on CM7, and I know where I can find the files needed to install firmware gingerbread, after that you can install this rom!
If anyone can explain to me step by step about what to do to not get to brick.
I need links for files like : Firmware , Modem , Kernel , How to roog GB ,
Thank you very much.

RO ( For Romanian Users )

Buna seara , am si eu o rugaminte la useri de pe acest forum .
De curand mi-am cumparat un SGSII , este rooted , am instalat pe el KK , dar acum m-am hotarat sa imi instalez acest ROM : http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...ee-os-t2157837 , ideea este ca nu stiu cum sa fac sa in instalez , deoarece din cate vad acest rom are la baza CM7 , si nu stiu unde as putea gasi fisierele necesare pentru a instala firmware gingerbread , ca dupa aceea sa pot instala acest rom !
Daca poate cineva sa imi explice si mie pas cu pas cam ce trebuie sa facut ca sa nu ajung sa il bricuiesc .
As vrea niste linkuri pentru : Firmware , Modem , Kernel , How to roog GB . Eventual un tutorial ceva .
Va multumesc mult .
You talk to God, you're religious. God talks to you, you're psychotic !!!

flasherruts
Old
Thanks Meter 52
so , as far I understood , you want to downgrade to gingerbread from jelly bean ? if so , flash a new recovery , and flash the gb rom ( make sure you are wiping everything and a clean flash ) same with kk .. flash a new recovery and flash the gb post wiping everything.
WHY BE A KING ?! WHEN YOU CAN BE A GOD !

Paul_Kolanjian
Old
Thanks Meter 106
In case you want to go back to stock Gingerbread, try this:
- Google "GT-I9100_ITV_ I9100XILA3_I9100OXIKK1_I9100XWKI1.zip" and download the file name I provided.
- Extract the .tar file that comes with the .zip file using 7zip or WinRAR.
- Download ODIN 1.85 and open the Odin_1.85.exe file.
- You should see a box with several options. Choose "PDA" and select the extracted .tar file.
- Reboot your device into Download Mode by switching your device off and pressing Volume Down + Home button + Power button until you get a warning screen, and then select volume up to "install custom OS".
- Connect your phone to the PC and the ODIN window should show your device inside a yellow box with "COM:04" or any number.
- After selecting the extracted .tar in PDA field, press on start flashing and the process should take some time.
If you are getting a bootloop, boot into recovery and wipe data/factory reset then reboot device.
In case you want CyanogenMod 7:
- Download CyanogenMod 7 for your device on get.cm and place it on your device's SD card.
- After install finishes, turn off your device and from your PC, download "siyah-2.6.14-CWM.zip" and extract the .tar file and flash it in ODIN window by clicking on PDA and selecting the extracted file. The device should reboot with android 2.3.7 installed. Hope I hepled