5,599,394 Members 37,904 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] SHW-250S/K Converted to GT-19100 HELP!

Tip us?

RenzThirdy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] SHW-250S/K Converted to GT-19100 HELP!

Hi guys.. im a newbie here...
I Bough SGS2 korean SHW-250S and is already converted to GT-I9100...
does this mean,, i can follow rooting instructions from the GT-I900 section? or still in SHW-250S section...

i need your help guys. i would like to root this phone and flash (if that what is called) Rom to it.. like Paranoid adroid rom or MIUI OS7 rom..

Thank you in advance guys

Ogeerster
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RenzThirdy View Post
Hi guys.. im a newbie here...
I Bough SGS2 korean SHW-250S and is already converted to GT-I9100...
does this mean,, i can follow rooting instructions from the GT-I900 section? or still in SHW-250S section...

i need your help guys. i would like to root this phone and flash (if that what is called) Rom to it.. like Paranoid adroid rom or MIUI OS7 rom..

Thank you in advance guys
Is it working fine? Because after my upgrade from SHW-250S to GT-I9100 firmware, after my phone went through J-Tag procedure, i now have problems with getting service on it. No service indoors, and when i am outdoors, the phone loses service.

RenzThirdy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogeerster View Post
Is it working fine? Because after my upgrade from SHW-250S to GT-I9100 firmware, after my phone went through J-Tag procedure, i now have problems with getting service on it. No service indoors, and when i am outdoors, the phone loses service.
yes its working fine on mine.. 3g is working fast also...

niravsheth
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RenzThirdy View Post
yes its working fine on mine.. 3g is working fast also...
tha same problems i face in my shw m250s

RenzThirdy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
i have rooted my phone thru framaroot but will i be able to flash in rooms for GT-I9100 while my phone is shw-250k converted...??

Rohitdahiya
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogeerster View Post
I converted my shw-250k to I9000 by flashing xwlst and I9000 pit file. it worked very well but network ws 80% good for me. I rooted it using siyah kernel 6.0 beta5 and flashed neatrom over it. I am getting 100% excellent signal and it is working the way I always wanted. I love it.
* instead is writing thanks, press the thanks
button as it matters a lot to me (only if you feel
I helped you )

Motorola c100--> Nokia 1100--> Spice S8--> Motorola L7--> Nokia 5310 XpressMusic--> Nokia 1200--> Nokia 5800 XpressMusic--> HTC Desire A8181--> Samsung Galaxy S i9000--> Nokia E7--> Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100-->
Samsung Galaxy S i9000 (Currently using <3 and found no reason to switch to any other smartphone because of awesome xda development)