XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] SIM NETWORK UNLOCK PROBLEM AFTER update and rooting lost

Tip us?

sollywilman
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] SIM NETWORK UNLOCK PROBLEM AFTER update and rooting lost

Hello Good Technical Supporters and helpers .
I rooted my Samsung Galaxy S2 GT I9100 and Upgraded it to Slim bean Android 4.3.1 . But Upon restarting my phone, it requires me to out a SIM network unlock PIN, I will tried 0000,12345, which are some universal codes but to no avail , Im stocked and dont know what to do , My phone only gives me the option to Unlock or dismiss , i thought It was my SIM error so I out my SIM in another phone ad it required no password at all. I then realized i was the phone. Can someone help me out please,
I even install Galax SIM unlock but still it say my ROM is not rooted , SO please is there anything I can go to unlock this phone. I even tried rooting again but still the same issue. Please Please Please Help.
The Following User Says Thank You to sollywilman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3038
Service centre.
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Probably the best thread ever posted on XDA
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?
Donate to you ?? Bahahaaaaahahahahahahaaahahaha !!!