No registration required

[Q] SKRT LiquidSmooth v3.0 ROM - Samsung Galaxy SII HD LTE L \ S \ K version

OP ggeku

14th April 2014, 11:26 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

18 posts
hello guys,

I've read around that a knew ROM has been developed for our devices but if anyone can get a download link it would help a lot cause the site is in Chinese and i think i have to be registered there to see the links.

http://bbs.gfan.com/android-7354297-1-1.html

waiting for your support

thanks
17th April 2014, 09:53 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

18 posts
help
hello is anyone there??
17th April 2014, 01:20 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 3,210

7,087 posts
So register on the site yourself & use one of the many translation tools that are readily available for everyone to use these days. A native Chinese speaker reading your thread & doing what you're asking (which you're easily able to do yourself with a bit of initiative/work) may never happen. It hasn't happened in 3 days, I'll lay London to a brick it won't happen if you're still here bumping this thread in a month.

I know what I'd be doing if I were you (but you won't you'll sit here forever bumping this thread waiting for something that will never happen to happen).
22nd April 2014, 11:50 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

18 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistahBungle

So register on the site yourself & use one of the many translation tools that are readily available for everyone to use these days. A native Chinese speaker reading your thread & doing what you're asking (which you're easily able to do yourself with a bit of initiative/work) may never happen. It hasn't happened in 3 days, I'll lay London to a brick it won't happen if you're still here bumping this thread in a month.

I know what I'd be doing if I were you (but you won't you'll sit here forever bumping this thread waiting for something that will never happen to happen).

if i'm asking for help it means that i need it. i used the translation tool in the site but the translated text is a bit confusing. i would write directly to the post i saw the ROM in xda but i don't have enough credits to write there so that's why i'm asking here and your irony wasn't so helpful.

anyhow thanks for spending your time answering me.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread