Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,310 Members 45,494 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] SKRT LiquidSmooth v3.0 ROM - Samsung Galaxy SII HD LTE L \ S \ K version

Tip us?

ggeku
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] SKRT LiquidSmooth v3.0 ROM - Samsung Galaxy SII HD LTE L \ S \ K version

hello guys,

I've read around that a knew ROM has been developed for our devices but if anyone can get a download link it would help a lot cause the site is in Chinese and i think i have to be registered there to see the links.

http://bbs.gfan.com/android-7354297-1-1.html

waiting for your support

thanks

ggeku
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default help

hello is anyone there??

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3205
So register on the site yourself & use one of the many translation tools that are readily available for everyone to use these days. A native Chinese speaker reading your thread & doing what you're asking (which you're easily able to do yourself with a bit of initiative/work) may never happen. It hasn't happened in 3 days, I'll lay London to a brick it won't happen if you're still here bumping this thread in a month.

I know what I'd be doing if I were you (but you won't you'll sit here forever bumping this thread waiting for something that will never happen to happen).
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?

ggeku
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistahBungle View Post
So register on the site yourself & use one of the many translation tools that are readily available for everyone to use these days. A native Chinese speaker reading your thread & doing what you're asking (which you're easily able to do yourself with a bit of initiative/work) may never happen. It hasn't happened in 3 days, I'll lay London to a brick it won't happen if you're still here bumping this thread in a month.

I know what I'd be doing if I were you (but you won't you'll sit here forever bumping this thread waiting for something that will never happen to happen).
if i'm asking for help it means that i need it. i used the translation tool in the site but the translated text is a bit confusing. i would write directly to the post i saw the ROM in xda but i don't have enough credits to write there so that's why i'm asking here and your irony wasn't so helpful.

anyhow thanks for spending your time answering me.