No registration required

[Q] slimsaber question...

OP hawaiisteve

20th January 2014, 06:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 124

161 posts
More
Hi everyone. Just a simple question here since I'm only a junior member and can't post in dev threads... I've been using fusionjack's slimsaber for the past few weeks and its amazing! Been through the dev thread and haven't seen anyone mention this, but many times after closing an app, the app which was previously running flashes for a second before closing. Am I the only one experiencing this? Been happening since I started using this ROM last month. Currently on 1/18 build with apolo kernel...thanks!
20th January 2014, 10:26 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag MYSORE - KARNATAKA - INDIA
Thanks Meter: 8,827

6,925 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiisteve

Hi everyone. Just a simple question here since I'm only a junior member and can't post in dev threads... I've been using fusionjack's slimsaber for the past few weeks and its amazing! Been through the dev thread and haven't seen anyone mention this, but many times after closing an app, the app which was previously running flashes for a second before closing. Am I the only one experiencing this? Been happening since I started using this ROM last month. Currently on 1/18 build with apolo kernel...thanks!

Reboot into 'Apolo kernel' recovery and then Wipe Cache/Dalvik and reboot back the phone and see
20th January 2014, 10:58 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 124

161 posts
More
thanks
Thanks for replying. I have done that several times, as I have updated several times and reflashed apolo after. Flashed both dirty and with full wipe also. Just to elaborate a bit more... It seems to be intermittent. sometimes apps will close and I'll go back to home screen but sometimes the app I was in before the one I'm closing flashes for a second and then goes to home screen. It just seems kinda strange that I'm the only one experiencing this. Has happened on that last several updates and if in remember correctly, also with stock kernel.
20th January 2014, 11:10 AM   |  #4  
Flag Everywhere
Thanks Meter: 289

964 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiisteve

Thanks for replying. I have done that several times, as I have updated several times and reflashed apolo after. Flashed both dirty and with full wipe also. Just to elaborate a bit more... It seems to be intermittent. sometimes apps will close and I'll go back to home screen but sometimes the app I was in before the one I'm closing flashes for a second and then goes to home screen. It just seems kinda strange that I'm the only one experiencing this. Has happened on that last several updates and if in remember correctly, also with stock kernel.

Can't remember if it was a slimsaber or apolo problem, but i've seen more people who have/had this problem.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread