OP Arjune

12th February 2014, 10:41 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag PUNE
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
More
Hi guys.

Before I start with my problem, let me explain you the situation.

For the past 2 years my I9100 has been on Stock ICS (4.0.3) (I9100XWLP7_I9100ODDLP9_INU) with Rooted kernel (CF-Root-SGS2_XW_XEN_LP7-v5.4-CWM5.tar).

On regular basis I took backups of my mobile using Rom Manager & CWM.

A week ago I tried CM 10.1.3 on my S2. I installed it using CWM. I reverted back to an old backup following instructions to wipe cache (partiton&dalvik) and Factory reset the phone.

But after some time the phone started to go in bootloop. I again wiped the caches and Factory reseted it. But it didnt help. I tried to flash Stock ICS but Odin freezed. (i killed kies in memory earlier)

Then I disconnected my mobile and then problem arised “Firmware Upgrade has encountered an issue”. Only Download mode is available No Recovery.

I tried the following posts from XDA for help and followed the instructions precisely. But to no avail.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1457458 hotfile.com unavailable. Plus no bootloader available.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2345831 For failed Odin flash.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1648351

I tried to flash the following files but all failed in Odin. (Nand Write Start/Fail):

Stock JB: I9100XWLST_I9100ODDLSE_I9100DDLS9_HOME.tar.md5

Modified JB: CODE_I9100XXLSJ.tar
CSC_HOME_OXX_I9100OXXLS1.tar
MODEM_I9100XXLS6.tar

Kernels: CF-Root-SGS2_XW_XEN_LP7-v5.4-CWM5
GT-I9100_JB_ClockworkMod-Recovery_6.0.2.9
GT-I9100_ClockworkMod-Recovery_4.0.0.2
PhilZ-cwm6-XWLP7-OXX-2.7.tar

Stock ICS: I9100XWLP7_I9100ODDLP9_I9100DDLPA_HOME.tar.md5

Stock GB: I9100XWKL1_I9100ODDKL1_I9100DDKL1_HOME.tar.md5

Now the only option that I know remaining is to flash a .pit file which if FAILED will BRICK my S2 hence I didn't dare to do this step.

I have a pit file but i am unsure to use it: GTI9100_ext4.pit

I tried different versions of Odin as well as different USB ports of my laptop. But not on a diff PC.

Finally after 4-5 days of futile searching I am finally posting my problem on XDA.

I need help from you guys. Looking forward to it.

One more thing I would like to point out is my phone has 1 year extended warranty till 28-Feb-2014, but as I have flashed my cell phone,the counter is now 18 and binary is custom. If I use a USB Jig will it clear the counter as well as restore the binary to “Samsung Official” is my question.

Awaiting your replies.
13th February 2014, 02:48 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Flag PUNE
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
More
Can anyone suggest/provide which .pit file should I use for re-partition ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread