Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Soft Bricked my SGS2.. pls help..

OP yom21c1020

19th January 2014, 03:48 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
I can not speak English well, because I'm Korean.
----------
I'm used CyanogenMod 9.
and I'm want upgrade to CM10.
I'm Install CM10, My device is Status 7 Error.
I'm try install Kies Firmware.
but
'Complete(Write) operation failed.' Error.
and.. I'm install siyah kernel and I'm try install CM9.
but Status 9 Error.
pls help...
19th January 2014, 04:14 PM   |  #2  
Christiaan91's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Everywhere
Thanks Meter: 289
 
963 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yom21c1020

I can not speak English well, because I'm Korean.
----------
I'm used CyanogenMod 9.
and I'm want upgrade to CM10.
I'm Install CM10, My device is Status 7 Error.
I'm try install Kies Firmware.
but
'Complete(Write) operation failed.' Error.
and.. I'm install siyah kernel and I'm try install CM9.
but Status 9 Error.
pls help...

Did you make a back-up?
Flash dorimanx through ODIN. Take Kernel_Dorimanx-V9.43-[12-16]-[24-10]-TAR-FOR-ODIN.tar. With this kernel you'll be able to flash CM10 if thing are right.
Folow the necessary steps for flashing CM10.
The Following User Says Thank You to Christiaan91 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th January 2014, 02:50 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Error!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christiaan91

Did you make a back-up?
Flash dorimanx through ODIN. Take Kernel_Dorimanx-V9.43-[12-16]-[24-10]-TAR-FOR-ODIN.tar. With this kernel you'll be able to flash CM10 if thing are right.
Folow the necessary steps for flashing CM10.

Thank you.
but status 7 error.
i think /system broken.
because samsung recovery(not custom) is /system mount failed.
i want /system recovery.
pls help...
+i didn't make backup...
Last edited by yom21c1020; 20th January 2014 at 02:56 AM.
20th January 2014, 03:05 AM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yom21c1020

Thank you.
but status 7 error.
i think /system broken.
because samsung recovery(not custom) is /system mount failed.
i want /system recovery.
pls help...
+i didn't make backup...

can you tell me what is the error exactly?
20th January 2014, 03:33 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakouhi

can you tell me what is the error exactly?

OK. here's recovery mode error text.
Android system recovery<3e>
------
E:failed to mount /system (Invalid argument)
can't mount '/system' (Invalid argument)
E:failed to mount /system (Invalid argument)

# MANUAL MODE #
-- Appling Multi-CSC...
E:failed to mount /system (Invalid argument)
can't mount '/system' (Invalid argument)
E:failed to mount /system (Invalid argument)

pls help..
20th January 2014, 12:18 PM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yom21c1020

OK. here's recovery mode error text.
Android system recovery<3e>
------
E:failed to mount /system (Invalid argument)
can't mount '/system' (Invalid argument)
E:failed to mount /system (Invalid argument)

# MANUAL MODE #
-- Appling Multi-CSC...
E:failed to mount /system (Invalid argument)
can't mount '/system' (Invalid argument)
E:failed to mount /system (Invalid argument)

pls help..

are you try to flash it with odin?
22nd January 2014, 06:53 AM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
I got to service center...
Quote:
Originally Posted by yom21c1020

I can not speak English well, because I'm Korean.
----------
I'm used CyanogenMod 9.
and I'm want upgrade to CM10.
I'm Install CM10, My device is Status 7 Error.
I'm try install Kies Firmware.
but
'Complete(Write) operation failed.' Error.
and.. I'm install siyah kernel and I'm try install CM9.
but Status 9 Error.
pls help...

I got to customer service center.
thank you for much to xda and xda user...!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes