Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more
Post Reply

[Q] Stock GB 2.3.6 task manager widget

OP blackfire74

11th January 2014, 10:56 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
150 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Hello, can anyone extract this widget and send it to me by email? I removed it accidentally but I don't wanna re flash whole system and loose all my settings because of that. I suppose it should be apk and odex files. They can be found in one system directory. Please pm me for email. Thanks
11th January 2014, 01:22 PM   |  #2  
Christiaan91's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Everywhere
Thanks Meter: 289
 
963 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfire74

Hello, can anyone extract this widget and send it to me by email? I removed it accidentally but I don't wanna re flash whole system and loose all my settings because of that. I suppose it should be apk and odex files. They can be found in one system directory. Please pm me for email. Thanks

Why don't you open the flashable zip of your rom? Then you can extract it yourself
The Following User Says Thank You to Christiaan91 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th January 2014, 01:38 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
150 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
How to do that? What ROM?
11th January 2014, 01:43 PM   |  #4  
Christiaan91's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Everywhere
Thanks Meter: 289
 
963 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfire74

How to do that? What ROM?

Download a 2.3.6 rom flashable zip file. Open it and go to system/app extract the file and copy it to your phone. Install it and your done.
If you want to install a system app then you need to be rooted. So i thought you already had a flashable zip file.
11th January 2014, 01:47 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
150 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
I got my firmware downloaded only. It is md5.tar file. Is this what you are talking about or should I download something else?
11th January 2014, 01:56 PM   |  #6  
Christiaan91's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Everywhere
Thanks Meter: 289
 
963 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfire74

I got my firmware downloaded only. It is md5.tar file. Is this what you are talking about or should I download something else?

No, it should be in that tar file.
11th January 2014, 02:03 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
150 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christiaan91

No, it should be in that tar file.

Inside there are few BIN files.
11th January 2014, 02:05 PM   |  #8  
Christiaan91's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Everywhere
Thanks Meter: 289
 
963 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfire74

Inside there are few BIN files.

Extract those. It must be there somewhere
11th January 2014, 02:14 PM   |  #9  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
150 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christiaan91

Extract those. It must be there somewhere

Not working!

Anyway I foung other ROM in zip file and I got all extracted. I already have ODEX file in my SGS2 but I was trying to install apk file and it says it cannot be installed.
11th January 2014, 02:20 PM   |  #10  
Christiaan91's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Everywhere
Thanks Meter: 289
 
963 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfire74

Not working!

Anyway I foung other ROM in zip file and I got all extracted. I already have ODEX file in my SGS2 but I was trying to install apk file and it says it cannot be installed.

You have root?
Enough space?
Making a flashable zip and flash it in recovery?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes