5,597,198 Members 41,370 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Stock ROM for S2 ???????

Tip us?
 
revanth22
Old
(Last edited by revanth22; 24th November 2013 at 10:13 PM.)
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Posts: 139
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Land of SuperKings
Default [Q] Stock ROM for S2 ???????

Hi friends



am new to s2 community

my Wifi is not working,am not able to turn it ON .. rooted and tried different custom roms, still problem persists


can someone pls give me the link of Latest Firmware with all partitions PIT+Bootloader+PDA+Phone+Csc files not single ".tar" file update


because already downloaded many stock ROM but all are single packaged ".tar" files ... i want to reset everything and give a try pls help friends

Thanks
 
KingOfDope
Old
#2  
KingOfDope's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 69
Posts: 276
Join Date: Aug 2013
dude this thread is even sticked and you don't even see it
but yeah click on it
-- I AM A FLASHOHOLIC --
The Following User Says Thank You to KingOfDope For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
theunderling
Old
#3  
theunderling's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 749
Posts: 1,846
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: on top of your mother

 
DONATE TO ME
Go to sammobile and investigate.
The Following User Says Thank You to theunderling For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
revanth22
Old
#4  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Posts: 139
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Land of SuperKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfDope View Post
dude this thread is even sticked and you don't even see it
but yeah click on it
thanks for replying bro

i hav asked for full package not update

the thread which u suggested has the firmware with Only "PDA" file

i want PIT+Bootloader+PDA+Phone+Csc files as a package and not a single ".tar" file

i think am making it clear
 
KingOfDope
Old
#5  
KingOfDope's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 69
Posts: 276
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by revanth22 View Post
thanks for replying bro

i hav asked for full package not update

the thread which u suggested has the firmware with Only "PDA" file

i want PIT+Bootloader+PDA+Phone+Csc files as a package and not a single ".tar" file

i think am making it clear
I think SamMobile (YOU MUST REGISTER) has that option, just choose your device and your country and it will give you a download option, I don't know if they give you the PIT+BOOTLOADER+PDA+PHONE+CSC files, but if you don't see them, try to unpack it maybe it is inside
-- I AM A FLASHOHOLIC --
The Following User Says Thank You to KingOfDope For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
immortalneo
Old
#6  
immortalneo's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1560
Posts: 4,430
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Malappuram, Kerala
Search for 'jb leak' mate. It comes as a 3 part firmware. I think its XXLSJ.

"To err is human, to forgive is divine."
Sent from my SGS II

 





Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 | ROM: Omega v23 - XWLSN - 4.1.2 | Theme: Crussader's JB Reloaded v1.07 | Kernel: PhilZ v4.93.6 | Baseband: I9100DDLS9
Life's kinda busy. So you won't be seeing much of me. Still I'm available via PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to immortalneo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
revanth22
Old
(Last edited by revanth22; 27th November 2013 at 02:54 PM.)
#7  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Posts: 139
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Land of SuperKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by immortalneo View Post
Search for 'jb leak' mate. It comes as a 3 part firmware. I think its XXLSJ.

"To err is human, to forgive is divine."
Sent from my SGS II
i will look for sure ..... Thanks a lot Bro


Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfDope View Post
I think SamMobile (YOU MUST REGISTER) has that option, just choose your device and your country and it will
already tried many firmwares from sam but no luck

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes