Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,782 Members 38,376 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

my coverage disappears suddenly!!!

Tip us?

iraqlover
Old
(Last edited by iraqlover; 28th February 2014 at 05:34 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Unhappy my coverage disappears suddenly!!!

hi guys,

i have Samsung Galaxy SII GT-I9100 (GTI9100GSMH)..i flashed its original android version gb 4.1..i have a problem in coverage..when i put sim card n switch on the mobile, i c the network coverage is full but after some time it suddenly disappear n cant detect the network..wts the solution 4 this problem plsss??? could anybody help me in it???

thnx

bhavstech
Old
Thanks Meter 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by iraqlover View Post
hi guys,

i have Samsung Galaxy SII GT-I9100..i installed its original android version 4.1..i have a problem in coverage..when i put sim card n switch on the mobile, i c the network coverage is full but after some time it suddenly disappear n cant detect the network..wts the solution 4 this problem plsss??? could anybody help me in it???

thnx
solution for this is full wipe and install rom again dont flash too many mods or kernels i faces a similar problem i was fed up of it ....temperary solution is to flash modem again
If i helped you ,you know where the Thanks button is!

iraqlover
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavstech View Post
solution for this is full wipe and install rom again dont flash too many mods or kernels i faces a similar problem i was fed up of it ....temperary solution is to flash modem again
i just flashed the old factory version 2 the new factory version..tell me how 2 flash modem or if there is a special file 4 modem only???

bhavstech
Old
(Last edited by bhavstech; 28th February 2014 at 04:48 AM.)
Thanks Meter 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by iraqlover View Post
i just flashed the old factory version 2 the new factory version..tell me how 2 flash modem or if there is a special file 4 modem only???
download omega fies from playstore u will get all modems there but thats a temperoroy solution your coverage may go off again .instead do a full wipe and flash rom again and dont flash many kernels thats the best solution and flash the pit file again so that it may not happen again in future
If i helped you ,you know where the Thanks button is!

iraqlover
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavstech View Post
download omega fies from playstore u will get all modems there but thats a temperoroy solution your coverage may go off again .instead do a full wipe and flash rom again and dont flash many kernels thats the best solution and flash the pit file again so that it may not happen again in future
wt do u mean by full wipe plsss??? i know flashin wipes fully!!!

wulsic
Old
Thanks Meter 576
If you flash with Odin it doesnt wipe fully?
Full wipe is tot wipe system Factory data cache and dalvik cache.
And if you flash a ROM over another ROM then you did dirty flash.
Read below link for full wipe
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1410881

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 4 met Tapatalk
Devices i owned
Htc Elf-Htc Google Nexus One-LG Optimus 2X-Samsung Galaxy S2-LG Nexus4

My status:
HDD Half working :/ Ubuntu went black. Windows first 60FPS with Titanfall now 20-30 with laggspikes to 0FPS Time for a replacement soon..
Phoneless nothing to customize now so bored...

HIT the button