Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,856 Members 46,915 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

stuck at bootloop..help

Tip us?

mapps563
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Unhappy stuck at bootloop..help

please help..i have s2 and i was using beanstalk rom i found it was laggy and i tried to change the kernel.. i installed apolo didnt work..was stuck at bootloop later i installed speedmod...still no effect..stuck at bootloop.. now my phone is not going in recovery or download mode..can any one help please... later i managed to go to download mode but i downloaded siyah kernel tar file and put it in odin..i did flash.. still its stuck.. plesae help

Maniac9331
Old
Thanks Meter 67
if u can go again in download mode flash a stock 4.1.2 from samobile then reroot with philz kernel and pray to s2 gods while doing that

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Maniac9331 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ndmuni
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapps563 View Post
please help..i have s2 and i was using beanstalk rom i found it was laggy and i tried to change the kernel.. i installed apolo didnt work..was stuck at bootloop later i installed speedmod...still no effect..stuck at bootloop.. now my phone is not going in recovery or download mode..can any one help please... later i managed to go to download mode but i downloaded siyah kernel tar file and put it in odin..i did flash.. still its stuck.. plesae help

Use Odin and flash stock Rom. After successful flash do a wipe. Cheers
The Following User Says Thank You to ndmuni For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mapps563
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
okay,, i;m doin it... and theres no india country in sammobile while downloading..and i tried again siyah kernel last time but it says fail.. what's pit file and re-partition ??can anything be added to include so that it works

mapps563
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
hope it works out.. fingers crossed

mapps563
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
i tried to flash the rom it says "SET_METADATA_RECURSIVE: SOME CHANGES FAILED " AND " STATUS 7 " INSTALLATION ABORTED

EDIT / DELETE

REPLY Multi-Quote This Message

mapps563
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
i tried to flash the rom it says "SET_METADATA_RECURSIVE: SOME CHANGES FAILED " AND " STATUS 7 " INSTALLATION ABORTED

EDIT / DELETE

ndmuni
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapps563 View Post

EDIT / DELETE

If you are using single file in pda make sure "re-partition"is NOT checked.
If single file fails look for multi files with pit and try. If therer is pit filr re-partition will automatically be checked. Cheers