Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,957 Members 38,774 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Stuck in Bootscreen! Help pleaseeee!

Tip us?

Yusef Kifah
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaikat View Post
your case is described simply as "being stuck on boot". being bricked is a different matter.

yes it happens all the time, try to search the forum for "stuck on boot" just to get an idea of how often this happens.

just flash the stock, flash the rooted kernel, and this time, try one of the apps on play store that have the option to update the Su binary. maybe the update mechanism you tried is old or something, i don't know why this happened to you.
Just searched... Its a Nand RW corruption or something?

jaikat
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yusef Kifah View Post
Just searched... Its a Nand RW corruption or something?
i don't know. but in most cases we (users) don't need to know this technical stuff. just try to find a way around it. flash again, flash another kernel if it happens again, try another way to update the su binary... etc.

Yusef Kifah
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaikat View Post
i don't know. but in most cases we (users) don't need to know this technical stuff. just try to find a way around it. flash again, flash another kernel if it happens again, try another way to update the su binary... etc.
Will try thanks...

GI0\/\NNI
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Just recover firmware by ODIN, then flash right recovery and download this zip: http://download.clockworkmod.com/sup.../superuser.zip and you are done. You can also try to flash this zip immediately, maybe it'll work!
I'M JUST A 17 YEAR OLD SNEAKY DEVELOPER
Hit that nice THANKS BUTTON if I helped you out!
Always ready to help you, PM me!
I'm a Linux badass saying 'Hello world!'

Unbricked/Rooted/Unlocked XT1032 Motorola Moto G 8GB
RETAIL-EU 4.4.4 KXB21.14-L1.40
Stock Kernel