Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,274 Members 41,899 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stweaks, did i burn the keys's led?

Tip us?

andrea90
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Stweaks, did i burn the keys's led?

Hi
I was "joking" with voltage led in Stweaks under the BLN profile, Led Voltage Level option.
I tuned down from 3000mV to 2800mV the voltage and now keys's led return/menu don't work. They are always off...
I've already try to restore Stweaks profile but it doesnt' works...

What i should do?

Paul_Kolanjian
Old
Thanks Meter 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea90 View Post
Hi
I was "joking" with voltage led in Stweaks under the BLN profile, Led Voltage Level option.
I tuned down from 3000mV to 2800mV the voltage and now keys's led return/menu don't work. They are always off...

What i should do?
Although a screenshot of BLN settings would've helped, but have you accidentally checked the box that says "LEDs force closed"? It's the only option that force stops the BLN for the touch buttons. In case you haven't, then why not revert to the previous voltage?

doctor_droid
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,755
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea90
Hi

What i should do?
I would luv to do this coz I hate the led button lights.. lol...
Nokia 1100 > Nokia 6600 > Nokia N72 > Nokia n95 > Nokia N86 > Htc Touch > Xperia U > Galaxy S2Plus > Galaxy S2 > Galaxy Grand Duos > NEXUS 5

Feel FREE to pm me in case u need technical support (not developer level ) or want any suggestion.