Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,443 Members 50,009 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] I need sumbodeeh to help me

Tip us?

vincehoo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] I need sumbodeeh to help me

Hello everyone, not really new to this forum, but just created one account. xda noob. try to search all over the xda forum and googled, doesn't seems to answer my question. So, please, help me out.

SO. The question is,
i am looking for a ROM that is pure, super pure, ultra pure, without any customization for my i9100G that is running kitkat. Something like SuperNexus, but to my knowledge the project is now closed, and I am a freak person I can't live with the bug inside the rom (browser flashing bug). so is there any ROM that provide the pureness and cleanness that I am looking for?

Thanks!

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3205
Rom recommendations are forbidden here. You're expected to make a nandroid, go over to the two development sections, read some rom threads, and try out some roms. Expect mods to close this thread presently.
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?

vincehoo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistahBungle View Post
Rom recommendations are forbidden here. You're expected to make a nandroid, go over to the two development sections, read some rom threads, and try out some roms. Expect mods to close this thread presently.
opps. ahhh rom recommendation....sorry.

Faiz Malkani
Old
Forum Moderator / XDA Portal Team
Thanks Meter 1808
As said before, ROM and other recommendation threads aren't allowed on XDA.
Why? Well, all the developers work really hard to bring users top-notch ROMs, and some are different from others. There could be feature packed ROMs that compromise on performance, or minimal ROMs with lagless performance, or there could be the best of both worlds. Either way, choosing one ROM over the others, for whatever reasons, can be rather disheartening to the developers who work long and hard.
What do you do now? Only you can answer that question. Flash a few ROMs, see which suits you. Who knows? You may end up happy with a ROM that could've gone unnoticed if you had got recommendations.

Happy flashing!
Thread Locked
Faiz
The Following User Says Thank You to Faiz Malkani For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe