Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,209 Members 48,152 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Task manager from JB on GB

Tip us?

blackfire74
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Task manager from JB on GB

Hello,
can anyone create a flashable zip of JB task manager for GB? If this is possible of course... You know, that thing which appears while you long press Home button, then you can swipe off tasks you don't need work in backgorund.

thetitanium
Old
Thanks Meter 6

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfire74 View Post
Hello,
can anyone create a flashable zip of JB task manager for GB? If this is possible of course... You know, that thing which appears while you long press Home button, then you can swipe off tasks you don't need work in backgorund.
Actually, I was thinking of this since a long time, becoz most of the apps that are available i the market aren't that effective as the stock one is.... maybe this summer I will work on this project!

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3205
Won't work as is. Enormously different frameworks. Needs to be ported, better learn to code (assuming it hasn't been ported already).
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?