FORUMS

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more

Android Wear Close to Running on Samsung Gear 2

Android is an OS that can sometimes be ported to run on devices not designed to … more

The Curious Case Of The Flash Sale

What do the horses in the Xiaomi stable, notably the Mi 3, Mi 4, Redmi 1S, Redmi 2 & Redmi Note … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Any way to work all games on jb in kk?

5th September 2014, 01:10 PM |#1  
jaswinprakash's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
I am using cm11 snapshot m9 ROM with dorimanx v10.43 kernel after some tweaks increased I can now play nova 3 but still gangster Vegas can't play and many such games..


Is there any way to work all games by any tweaks?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
 
6th September 2014, 06:09 AM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
android tweaker
You try using android tweaker to zip align your apps

---------- Post added at 05:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 AM ----------

you can also try moving apps to sdcard with lucky patcher

---------- Post added at 05:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

what I normally do to speed my system is clear the memory of apps using a memory cleaner app and moving apps to the sdcard with the lucky patcher app and speed boosting my games in du speed booster and it runs quite smoothly especially high memory games such as most wanted or cod strike force team
6th September 2014, 12:02 PM |#3  
gsstudios's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 833
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaswinprakash

I am using cm11 snapshot m9 ROM with dorimanx v10.43 kernel after some tweaks increased I can now play nova 3 but still gangster Vegas can't play and many such games..


Is there any way to work all games by any tweaks?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

For performance tweaks, change cpu governor to Pegasusq, i/o scheduler to SIO. Since you use dorimanx (it's ok but I don't like it), it already comes with the latest maliv3 tweaks (graphics). Have a try using Pedestre's Apolo kernel and use the settings suggested.

For compatibility, there is not much you can do until developers of the games you are interested in releases updates to improve compatibility with kitkat. If you have ART enabled, disable it since it can make some apps incompatible with android.
Hope this helps, gsstudios.
13th September 2014, 02:57 AM |#4  
jaswinprakash's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsstudios

For performance tweaks, change cpu governor to Pegasusq, i/o scheduler to SIO. Since you use dorimanx (it's ok but I don't like it), it already comes with the latest maliv3 tweaks (graphics). Have a try using Pedestre's Apolo kernel and use the settings suggested.

For compatibility, there is not much you can do until developers of the games you are interested in releases updates to improve compatibility with kitkat. If you have ART enabled, disable it since it can make some apps incompatible with android.
Hope this helps, gsstudios.

Which version of apolo kernel is compatible with kitkat 4.4.4 cyanogen mod?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
14th September 2014, 11:11 AM |#5  
gsstudios's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 833
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaswinprakash

Which version of apolo kernel is compatible with kitkat 4.4.4 cyanogen mod?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

The latest one (7.1).
15th September 2014, 06:58 AM |#6  
ahmedelhofy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Shebin El-Koum
Thanks Meter: 511
 
More
It's just that the hardware of the s2 is outdated.. Gaming on the s2 is not a good idea..
15th September 2014, 07:10 PM |#7  
Muthzer the One's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaswinprakash

I am using cm11 snapshot m9 ROM with dorimanx v10.43 kernel after some tweaks increased I can now play nova 3 but still gangster Vegas can't play and many such games..


Is there any way to work all games by any tweaks?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I don't exactly know what you mean with you cannot play these games, but if the problem is that they are lagging you may want to try flashing "pure performances x Zeno edition" it'd make your phone faster and overcome this problem.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes