No registration required

[Q] Two Touchscreen areas unresponsive + ghostclicking

OP armababy

1st May 2014, 03:43 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hello,

Just about week ago my phone started to randomly ghost-click in certain parts of touchscreen, so i started to debug issue and came to conclusion that part of touchscreen has became unresponsive and also phone sometimes click on those unresponsive areas by himself.

Affected areas in attachement!

As you can see the two vertical areas are unresponsive. Top part of screen is okay (that's why i did not include).

Anyone has encountered such problem?
I have tried, full wipes and different ROM's nothing fixed problem.

Should i consult some sort of mobile technician?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-01-04-17-46.png
Views:	26
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	2718577   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-01-04-23-47.png
Views:	26
Size:	13.0 KB
ID:	2718578  
1st May 2014, 10:47 AM   |  #2  
Flag Cluj
Thanks Meter: 284

535 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by armababy

Hello,

Just about week ago my phone started to randomly ghost-click in certain parts of touchscreen, so i started to debug issue and came to conclusion that part of touchscreen has became unresponsive and also phone sometimes click on those unresponsive areas by himself.

Affected areas in attachement!

As you can see the two vertical areas are unresponsive. Top part of screen is okay (that's why i did not include).

Anyone has encountered such problem?
I have tried, full wipes and different ROM's nothing fixed problem.

Should i consult some sort of mobile technician?

Hi!

Since you already tried wipe and different ROMs,I suggest you to take it to a service center.Based on my experience I can say it's LCD failure,probably from drop or water damage.(If you still have warranty,then the replacement is free,but you will need to flash stock firmware,otherwise they won't accept it,because it has been customized.Look at my signature for guide)
1st May 2014, 11:28 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamingDj

Hi!

Since you already tried wipe and different ROMs,I suggest you to take it to a service center.Based on my experience I can say it's LCD failure,probably from drop or water damage.(If you still have warranty,then the replacement is free,but you will need to flash stock firmware,otherwise they won't accept it,because it has been customized.Look at my signature for guide)

Thanks for reply.
Yeah i'm prepared to take it to the service, ROM should not be issue since warranty is already gone.
Just wanted to see if anyone had similar experience with device.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread