FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] [HELP] Signal icon covering wifi icon!

27th June 2014, 12:06 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
I did search about it but nothing..
Here's a SS-
 
 
28th June 2014, 06:45 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eBay's

I did search about it but nothing..
Here's a SS-

Uppp
28th June 2014, 06:46 PM |#3  
theErock's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Covina
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eBay's

I did search about it but nothing..
Here's a SS-

Are you using anything that customizes you status bar?

Sent from XT912
[AOSP/4.3] [ROM] Eclipse v5.1 build 6 spyder
28th June 2014, 07:57 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theErock

Are you using anything that customizes you status bar?

Sent from XT912
[AOSP/4.3] [ROM] Eclipse v5.1 build 6 spyder

Yeah i think,the sgs5 cm11 theme
28th June 2014, 08:11 PM |#5  
theErock's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Covina
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eBay's

Yeah i think,the sgs5 cm11 theme

Idk maybe your icon positioning is causing an overlap try placing WiFi signal to the right or left if you can.

Sent from XT912
[AOSP/4.3] [ROM] Eclipse v5.1 build 6 spyder
28th June 2014, 09:05 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theErock

Idk maybe your icon positioning is causing an overlap try placing WiFi signal to the right or left if you can.

Sent from XT912
[AOSP/4.3] [ROM] Eclipse v5.1 build 6 spyder

I cant. If i hide the signal icon the wifi icon became half. And i cant do anything about the wifi..
28th June 2014, 10:25 PM |#7  
theErock's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Covina
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eBay's

I cant. If i hide the signal icon the wifi icon became half. And i cant do anything about the wifi..

Are you on a custom ROM could it be a bug?

Sent from XT912
[AOSP/4.3] [ROM] Eclipse v5.1 build 6 spyder
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes