Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,816 Members 39,092 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

can someone upload default digitalclock.apk?

Tip us?

elixir.
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Default can someone upload default digitalclock.apk?

Hey guys i installed someone else's digitalclock.apk and now my clock widget is invisible XD i have backup,but a week old...dont want to restore and lose some new stuff i have XD
Can someone upload here default digitalclock.apk,dualclockdigital.apk,SamsungWidge t_ProgramMonitor.apk. located in system/app please?

elixir.
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Is it really that hard for someone to rip 3 small widgets from their phone and upload it here?

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3205
How hard is it for you to download a rom & pull the files you need yourself ?

(Your sense of entitlement is the reason nobody will help you)
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?

elixir.
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistahBungle View Post
How hard is it for you to download a rom & pull the files you need yourself ?

(Your sense of entitlement is the reason nobody will help you)
Its not hard,but its expensive for me..im on a limited internet right now.
Did you see in which subsection of this forum I posted?
Its called "help and troubleshooting" and not "enlighten me" or "do it yourself" section.

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3205
Enjoy living without these files then *shrugs* We also have a long history of encouraging people to help themselves wherever possible in S2 Q&A, and this is very much a case where you could easily do this.
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?

elixir.
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Sorry for off topic:

Quote:
Enjoy living without these files then *shrugs* .
seriously? sometimes i feel that 70% of the people here are just trolls,who want to look "smart" by making "smart ass" posts and trying to tell everyone what to do instead of just helping them out..

Quote:
We also have a long history of encouraging people to help themselves wherever possible in S2 Q&A, .
You cant speak for history..its your 3rd year on xda...

Quote:
and this is very much a case where you could easily do this.
Which part you did not understand? the part where i say - yes its easy to do and i could,or the part where i say it will cost me a fortune since im on mobile(very limited) internet right now?
Now this thread is full of selfish replies and its probably gonna be locked or deleted now..thanks a lot and it should be. The best for me is to wait until monday,until i get dsl and do it myself.Than dealing with "your kind of people" sorry and thanks

p.s. no need to reply..best of all if MOD can delete this thread from xda