Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,741 Members 47,346 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Whats the most stable cooked LPQ rom?

Tip us?

alvin.durant
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Default [Q] Whats the most stable cooked LPQ rom?

I've been waiting for ICS for a while now and sinced it is released last march 13 I've heard so many bad feedbacks and bugs from stock LPQ and not even worth of flashing.
After several days many COOKED LPQ roms are out. Can anyone tell me whats the most Stable, bugfree or LESS bug LPQ COOKED ROM out there?

DerTeufel
Old
Thanks Meter 13
I don't know if it is THE most stable ROM, since i only tested two so far, but i really like the DarkyROM based on LPQ.

Very stable ROM, only issue i noticed so far is that Chrome is not working (have to deinstall the system app and then install over Market, works until reboot).

Regards
Carsten

Sent from my A501 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to DerTeufel For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

phamxp426
Old
Thanks Meter 11
I think the general consensus will be to try them out yourself and see what you prefer and don't prefer. I'm wondering the same question myself as well, but I'm gonna experiment with a couple right now before deciding on a daily driver.

alvin.durant
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by phamxp426 View Post
I think the general consensus will be to try them out yourself and see what you prefer and don't prefer. I'm wondering the same question myself as well, but I'm gonna experiment with a couple right now before deciding on a daily driver.
I would like to try every Custom ROM but problem is i have a hardtime downloading roms due to my slow internet connection..

By the way hope that you can provide some feedbacks regarding on what rom you are using rightnow.

UnwiredDroid
Old
Thanks Meter 40

DONATE TO ME
Some says DarkyROM and Resurrection are among the widely used Custom ROM. Personally I use stock rom with 3rd party Launcher.

I will just wait for CM9 to become stable and move out from stock...
Device: GNex 4
Android:Stock Rom: Android 4.4
Kernel: Rooted Stock
Baseband:
My Blog: Philippine Android News
The Following User Says Thank You to UnwiredDroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

alvin.durant
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerTeufel View Post
I don't know if it is THE most stable ROM, since i only tested two so far, but i really like the DarkyROM based on LPQ.

Very stable ROM, only issue i noticed so far is that Chrome is not working (have to deinstall the system app and then install over Market, works until reboot).

Regards
Carsten

Sent from my A501 using XDA
So the lockscreen issue and MMS are fixed on darkyROM?

pissyhun
Old
Thanks Meter 96
hi
that was my question too. i read alot and when xxlpq were available i choose galaxy rom.
i installed galaxyrom lpq since 1 day and no fc's at all. it has also ota updates for lidroid pack and theme restore. deep sleep ok, battery ok but lets see after 3-4 cycles. no contacts editing fc, wifi and data ok, market ok- 3.4.7. restored and frozen some apps with titanium 4.8.4. sync ok for contacts, notes and calendar with phone explorer. its a rom close to stock and uses apex launcher. i now waiting for jkay work. only thing is that scrolling is not smooth as in gb roms.
The Following User Says Thank You to pissyhun For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JJEgan
Old
Thanks Meter 4416
Answer has to be non .
How can a firmware be issued and a perfect rom built in a few days with no testing .

jje

DerTeufel
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin.durant View Post
So the lockscreen issue and MMS are fixed on darkyROM?
Lockscreen works, haven't send an MMS since installation

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA