OP samsunggizmo

1st July 2014, 03:49 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag ernakulam
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
hi...
well im pretty sad cause i dropped my galaxy s2 on the floor(not the 1st time)...this time when i switched it on all it shows is a white screen with crazy coloured lines.i waited a bit and i understood that it booted up.i pressed the power button and the display went off and heard the sound(i assigned it on pressing power button).then i again pressed the power button switching on the phone to its lockscreen and from my memory i pressed that jellybean locksreen buttton and slid my finger.anyways it unlocked and went to the homescreen.later i was able to switch off the phone too....everything works except the screen...
Is it just that my lcd is loose connected or is it damaged and would i need a replacement.
Sorry for the lengthy description if it bored you and my advance thanks to anyone who gives an answer and thanks to xda -for this forum.
Last edited by samsunggizmo; 1st July 2014 at 04:43 PM.
2nd July 2014, 08:09 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 310

961 posts
Have a very close look at the screen under a not too bright light and see if you can notice any cracks. Sometimes you can barely see them.

If you can't see any, then if I were you I'd open it up and pray to God that it's just the screen connector that's come off slightly. It's a possibility.

Good luck..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread