Tip us?

Artificialkid47
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default [Q] Wifi On/off auto

Hi guys,
I want my phone to turn off/on wifi auto in order to save battery
When i'm at home wifi is always on. It use a lot of battery. Is there any app that can turn on/off wifi
For Example:
Wifi on (for 1 minute) ----> i recive chat messages app( what'sapp,viber ecc.) email.
Wifi off (for 5 minutes)----> i save battery
Wifi on(for 1 minute)----> i recive chat messages app( what'sapp,viber ecc.) email.
Is there any app

Vivek_Neel
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 16325

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artificialkid47 View Post
Hi guys,
When i'm at home wifi is always on. It use a lot of battery. Is there any app that can turn on/off wifi
For Example:
Wifi on (for 1 minute) ----> i recive chat messages app( what'sapp,viber ecc.) email.
Wifi on(for 1 minute)----> i recive chat messages app( what'sapp,viber ecc.) email.
Is there any app
Use juice defender app

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Vivek_Neel For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Hopper8
Old
Thanks Meter 1423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artificialkid47 View Post
Hi guys,
For Example:
Is there any app
As stated above, you could use juice defender which you can configure to do that. However, juice defender is not a lightweight app, and imho you don't want that running all the time in the background. You could try 'better wifi on off', all it does is turn wifi off when the screen is off.

Sent from a galaxy far, far away
The Following User Says Thank You to Hopper8 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Artificialkid47
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopper8 View Post
As stated above, you could use juice defender which you can configure to do that. However, juice defender is not a lightweight app, and imho you don't want that running all the time in the background. You could try 'better wifi on off', all it does is turn wifi off when the screen is off.

Sent from a galaxy far, far away
I think i will use juice defender. Thank you very much guys.