[Q] Wifi won't turn on or connect - HELP
Okie, here is a kind of weird problem i am confronted with. About a week ago, i suddenly noticed that my phone is not updating apps and when i checked my wifi, found it turned off. Since then i have tried my best to make it connect with wifi, but of no avail. when i press the wifi toggle, it looks as if its turning on, but it stays there, a dim green line.... Never finds any network and never connects. The IP adress says "Unavailable". What have i tried:-
1. Clean install of different roms including Omega v24, Latest Neat Rom, Kitkat versions, Old 2.3.6 GBs, ICS rom and few others.
2. Clean install of Official GB, ICS and JB firmwares via Odin.
3. Changed different compatible Kernels
4. All kind of wipes including Nuke wipe
5. Opened my cell to the screen level, brushed and cleared all hardware for dust, debris etc.
Now, you can see i have exhausted almost all options here. The cell works all fine, no other anomaly, just this wifi won't turn on. I am not convinced that it could be any hardware issue because my cell didnt fall off, accidented or mishandled since i have get it. in addition during my hardware inspection, i couldn't notice any breakage, leakage etc.
I humbly request my seniors to help me finding a nice solution. Thanks.
Paranoid Android 3.95
I am a jack of all trades, but a master of none
eMMC Brickbug Guide: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1667886