FORUMS

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

[13/05/14] INDEX of ROMs [Original Android Development Forum]

2,345 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,766
 
By Hopper8, Recognized Contributor on 5th March 2012, 06:23 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
24th March 2012, 06:10 AM |#21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 84
 
More
Hi,

Any change we could have Kernels included for those who don't want to change the full ROM?

Thanks
 
 
25th March 2012, 09:55 PM |#22  
wanzer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 47
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hirak99

Hi,

Any change we could have Kernels included for those who don't want to change the full ROM?

Thanks

+1 for a kernel section
26th March 2012, 07:34 PM |#23  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,486
 
More
Kernels are normally found separate to each rom if you look in dev section .

Some rom builders even link to the kernel on their rom build page .


Four kernels posted on the first page of this forum for starters .


jje
28th March 2012, 02:10 PM |#24  
beston94's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 430
 
More
Not to be rude or anything. But would it really be a problem to update this daily? I mean it wouldn't take more than 4 minutes. Or would it? Because if I was the OP, I would update it daily as not to mislead some users. Like the fact that LeoMar75 Rom Revolution v2.7.1 is still in the list. When that rom is discontinued because he made a new rom with GadgetCheck.

These are just a few tips. Just like a user stated somewhere in this thread that you haven't even updated the thread weekly or even biweekly.

Have a nice day
29th March 2012, 11:51 AM |#25  
daniel_costa_rj's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rio De Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 50
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beston94

Not to be rude or anything. But would it really be a problem to update this daily? I mean it wouldn't take more than 4 minutes. Or would it? Because if I was the OP, I would update it daily as not to mislead some users. Like the fact that LeoMar75 Rom Revolution v2.7.1 is still in the list. When that rom is discontinued because he made a new rom with GadgetCheck.

These are just a few tips. Just like a user stated somewhere in this thread that you haven't even updated the thread weekly or even biweekly.

Have a nice day

Hi, I hadn t updated because I m making changes inglÍs how update frenquently. Thanks
29th March 2012, 04:39 PM |#26  
bluefa1con's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 9,248
 
Donate to Me
More
cant find xplodwild's kernel thread in index please add it
2nd April 2012, 07:52 AM |#27  
Toxic17's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belfast
Thanks Meter: 66
 
More
[ROM][GT-I9100][4.0.4] koud AOSP (v.30.03.12)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1533837

I also believe that there should be seperation of forums for Gingerbread and ICS. this would make it eaiser for user to select and find what ROM/Kernel/etc to use on their SG2's
4th April 2012, 06:40 PM |#28  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,486
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic17

[ROM][GT-I9100][4.0.4] koud AOSP (v.30.03.12)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1533837

I also believe that there should be seperation of forums for Gingerbread and ICS. this would make it eaiser for user to select and find what ROM/Kernel/etc to use on their SG2's


But GB roms will die off in a few months and we then have a dead section so its not going to happen .

jje
5th April 2012, 11:58 PM |#29  
mr-free's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Question help
ok I know.. I should know better ..

But I like to run this ICS ROM ..

my Phone is not rooted, and its 100% stock .. stock recovery etc..

so like to know the steps to install this ROM on a 100% stock Phone ..

BTW I got the GS2 (SGH-T989)

SO YES.. back to basic .. I need all the steps .. Thanks guys..
9th April 2012, 05:59 PM |#30  
woffu22's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Thanks.
Can someone explain whats the difference between "Original" and normal android development ???
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy s2, i9100, index, kitkat, roms
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes