[02/08/2015] INDEX of ROMs [Original Android Development Forum]

Search This thread

Krishnadusad

Mar 6, 2012
Urbana-Champaign
Re: [04/03] INDEX of ROMs [Original Android Development Forum]

Hi gabo , nice to see that you are still helping us out :) . Also , PACman Rom is not AOKP Base afaik it uses cm base .

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: GaboWinter

DesirableHTC

Jul 4, 2010
Leeds
Gabo, this link [ROM][4.2.2] Android Open Kang Project (AOKP) - GT-I9100 - [JB-MR1][BUILD 4 Takes you to bluefa1con pacman rom, not AOKP by Bajee

Reactions: GaboWinter

GaboWinter

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 26, 2011
Kadath

Gabo, this link [ROM][4.2.2] Android Open Kang Project (AOKP) - GT-I9100 - [JB-MR1][BUILD 4 Takes you to bluefa1con pacman rom, not AOKP by Bajee

Right, thanks for the advice, it's fixed now, was a damn missing "]" :p

Sent with a Nexus⁴ from R'lyeh... "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

Reactions: DesirableHTC

GoJo ^^

Dec 2, 2011

Originally paranoid android user, I miss the multi window feature... Is there a rom that combines the two?

Sent from my GT-I9100

Krishnadusad

Mar 6, 2012
Urbana-Champaign

Originally paranoid android user, I miss the multi window feature... Is there a rom that combines the two?

Sent from my GT-I9100

Firstly, wrong thread mate.
Secondly, no there is no AOSP based alternative that has multi window as it is a Samsung copyright feature . The only work around is to use Xposed Framework on stock based roms (chamelon rom if you want aokp features ) . hope this helped

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

bharaa

Oct 23, 2012
karur

Hi my device xwlq2 i want official 4.1.2 rom

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

GaboWinter

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 26, 2011
Kadath
hi there, currently is there any 4.2 ROM coming with app folder feature?

Could you be more specific please? :what:

Also, even if I'm here for help and I'm glad in do it, this isn't the right place, that kind of doubts must be posted on the Q&A subforum.

Sent with a Nexus7 from R'lyeh... "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

CrabNN

Dec 29, 2012
Could you be more specific please? :what:

Also, even if I'm here for help and I'm glad in do it, this isn't the right place, that kind of doubts must be posted on the Q&A subforum.

Sent with a Nexus7 from R'lyeh... "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

I mean the ability to manage application sorting by putting them into a folder @@
With great battery life as well =P

GaboWinter

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 26, 2011
Kadath
I mean the ability to manage application sorting by putting them into a folder @@
With great battery life as well =P

That's an ability of the launcher, it's not ROM dependent.

About the battery it's almost impossible answer that, you have your own usage, apps and manners, the best that you can do it's a nandroid backup and test everything that you want.

GaboWinter

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 26, 2011
Kadath
Guys, I want to apologize for the lack of updates and posts in general by me on this past week, I've been very sick, but I will try to start to contribute again tomorrow, thanks for understand.

Top Liked Posts