FORUMS

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

[17/02/14] INDEX of KERNELS [Original Android & Android Development Forums]

2,345 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,766
 
By Hopper8, Recognized Contributor on 10th June 2012, 06:47 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
11th June 2012, 03:08 AM |#11  
GaboWinter's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Kadath
Thanks Meter: 9,458
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kotaxor

Nice...all in one..thanks for the update.
And keep updating.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Thanks for your words mate!

Of course
 
 
11th June 2012, 04:19 AM |#12  
arunreturns's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Awesome !!!
Its really nice you took my suggestion... Nice to see this thread.. Hope all the members in xda are nice as you.. Keep up the excellent work..
The Following User Says Thank You to arunreturns For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th June 2012, 04:40 AM |#13  
GaboWinter's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Kadath
Thanks Meter: 9,458
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arunreturns

Its really nice you took my suggestion... Nice to see this thread.. Hope all the members in xda are nice as you.. Keep up the excellent work..

Well, was a really good suggestion, thanks for that!

And i'm still have pending some other requests from other members, but this one it's really necessary IMHO.

Thanks a lot for your words mate, i like to help the most possible to all the community

Sent from R'lyeh through my SGSII overloaded with Resurrection Remix!
11th June 2012, 08:30 AM |#14  
Fishawy's Avatar
Senior Member
Belleville, EG
Thanks Meter: 379
 
More
Excellent! :)
Thank you very much for this. I'm still on GB ROMs "Turkbey in particular", and after several trials am not planning to switch to ICS anytime soon, since there are several apps that are not running properly on ICS "Such as AutoCallRecorder and CacheCleaner NG" .. Been switching between (Phenomenal / Void Echo / The good old Phoenix) for a long time. Now I have much more varieties to try.

Thanks again!
The Following User Says Thank You to Fishawy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th June 2012, 02:43 PM |#15  
GaboWinter's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Kadath
Thanks Meter: 9,458
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishawy

Thank you very much for this. I'm still on GB ROMs "Turkbey in particular", and after several trials am not planning to switch to ICS anytime soon, since there are several apps that are not running properly on ICS "Such as AutoCallRecorder and CacheCleaner NG" .. Been switching between (Phenomenal / Void Echo / The good old Phoenix) for a long time. Now I have much more varieties to try.

Thanks again!

I'm glad that helps you mate, i know that are a lot of people on GB so, they need all the possible information.

Thanks for your words

Sent from R'lyeh through my SGSII overloaded with Resurrection Remix!
The Following User Says Thank You to GaboWinter For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th June 2012, 02:53 PM |#16  
Senior Member
Flag Cluj-Napoca
Thanks Meter: 95
 
More
saved some precious minutes! thanks gabo!
The Following User Says Thank You to CataVlad For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th June 2012, 03:25 PM |#17  
GaboWinter's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Kadath
Thanks Meter: 9,458
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CataVlad

saved some precious minutes! thanks gabo!

It's my pleasure mate

Sent from R'lyeh through my SGSII overloaded with Resurrection Remix!
11th June 2012, 04:11 PM |#18  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Good idea, thank you for that. MIUI IMHO is confusing. As for new MIUI v4 only Samy based kernels work (e.g. NEAK, Siyha), however they do. Previous GB MIUI was AOKP based and working with any AOKP kernel (e.g. Fluxxi GB Kernel). So my suggestion would be to mention that

1. Samsung (and MIUI v4)

2. ICS (AOKP/AOSP)

3. GB (and MIUI)

Maybe this is also not entirely true. However, I am a hardcore Miui user and had a hard time finding out that Fluxxi GB was the best Kernel on GB but his new Kernel (ICS AOKP) doesn't work on MIUI v4
The Following User Says Thank You to feicher For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th June 2012, 04:26 PM |#19  
rjsmer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 120
 
More
Gr8... Buddy now it is easy to find new kernels thanks a lot... Subscribed...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to rjsmer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th June 2012, 04:44 PM |#20  
GaboWinter's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Kadath
Thanks Meter: 9,458
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by feicher

Good idea, thank you for that. MIUI IMHO is confusing. As for new MIUI v4 only Samy based kernels work (e.g. NEAK, Siyha), however they do. Previous GB MIUI was AOKP based and working with any AOKP kernel (e.g. Fluxxi GB Kernel). So my suggestion would be to mention that

1. Samsung (and MIUI v4)

2. ICS (AOKP/AOSP)

3. GB (and MIUI)

Maybe this is also not entirely true. However, I am a hardcore Miui user and had a hard time finding out that Fluxxi GB was the best Kernel on GB but his new Kernel (ICS AOKP) doesn't work on MIUI v4

Thanks for the suggestion mate, i try of apply it ASAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjsmer

Gr8... Buddy now it is easy to find new kernels thanks a lot... Subscribed...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

You're welcome mate, i'm glad of being helpful

Sent from R'lyeh through my SGSII overloaded with Resurrection Remix!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
firmwares, galaxy s2, i9100, index, kernels
Previous Thread Next Thread