OP pulser_g2

3rd August 2011, 08:08 PM   |  #521  
Thanks Meter: 165

2,238 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvirginia

you can't... sync enables push noti

aargh too bad. stock email and k-9 mail doesnt need the sync though. first time using gmail app since i froze the stock email app.
3rd August 2011, 08:11 PM   |  #522  
OP Developer Admin / Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 11,264

19,383 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuffyPSP

Hmm you telling i'm the noob or those noobs? cuz i dont quite understand there.

if you are not, I didnt get the chance to help those noobs so that zeubug change his mind. i sleep and woke up seeing the thread is closed!

if yes, no!!! i 'm not one of those~~

No I am talking to everyone that's not a noob
3rd August 2011, 08:12 PM   |  #523  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 1,197

4,463 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvirginia

oh okay. will keep an eye open

you could always continue to port it yourself...

Indeed but I need to learn to! When I have some free time I'll rip the APK apart and see what he has done to them, will be useful to learn these things

*Googles, how to port themes*
3rd August 2011, 08:16 PM   |  #524  
Flag Nantes
Thanks Meter: 508

765 posts
Ok, nobody uses gtalk video chat?
Here is a fix for FC when trying to start video function. (apply with CWM)

Villain_2.4.2_Gtalkvideo_fix.zip

I was very angry this morning, sorry, I'm impulsive. But I thought of stopping for a while!

Maybe later, if I have a "big" update (MIUI, Ice Cream?...) I will share here. But in a different way! for sure... No big screenshots and long explanations, and no support: because you know you never had issues with my themes. I'm not pretentious but rigorous, and then these are just image files, I'm not a dev! (and for those who want to know, I use Photoshop for a few months and I needed patience...). And I always updated the system applications of all Villain Rom updates, taking the risk that some have not been updated!
Anyone with a little taste just do my job, and as they say, no one is irreplaceable!

Finally, I just wanted to say that I am very impressed by the patience of some xda devs, pulser_g2 by example... 10k posts in the last thread, and it has just begun! the SGS2 has only 2 months of life! Everyone here can be grateful: and the best reward for pulser_g2 is to read his first post!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ZeuBug For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd August 2011, 08:22 PM   |  #525  
Thanks Meter: 0

41 posts
Still no norwegian swype on this. Back to 2.3.
The option far away for 2.4.2?
3rd August 2011, 08:42 PM   |  #526  
Recognized Themer
Flag Charlotte, NC
Thanks Meter: 2,663

4,278 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeuBug

And I always updated the system applications of all Villain Rom updates, taking the risk that some have not been updated!
Anyone with a little taste just do my job, and as they say, no one is irreplaceable!

Finally, I just wanted to say that I am very impressed by the patience of some xda devs, pulser_g2 by example... 10k posts in the last thread, and it has just begun! the SGS2 has only 2 months of life! Everyone here can be grateful: and the best reward for pulser_g2 is to read his first post!

no worries, mate. my comment about some themes/themers carrying over older apks to a new build wasn't directed at you. i hadn't taken a look at your files until a bit ago

but yes, some people have more tolerance than others RE stupidity. no one should hold it against you that you're not one of them. in fact, i honestly don't blame you lol. some of the stuff i read around here makes me want to slam my face into my desk
i always come back, though, because of the good people and the fact that i learn something new almost every day. plus, i just like trying to help people if i can.

on topic of the thread,
just wanted to say thanks Pulser. great base!
3rd August 2011, 09:11 PM   |  #527  
Thanks Meter: 6

89 posts
Anyone else getting battery drain with this version?

I previously had 2.1 with kg3 radio and ninp 2.02 in 12hrs i still have 70% batt
now with 2.4.2 kg6 radio and ninp 2.04 after 9 hrs i am left with 40% battery left?
any tips or ideas?
3rd August 2011, 09:14 PM   |  #528  
Thanks Meter: 7

82 posts
Is it normal that this Villain ROM doesn't have CWM?
3rd August 2011, 09:14 PM   |  #529  
Recognized Themer
Flag Charlotte, NC
Thanks Meter: 2,663

4,278 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by will-i-am1977

Anyone else getting battery drain with this version?

I previously had 2.1 with kg3 radio and ninp 2.02 in 12hrs i still have 70% batt
now with 2.4.2 kg6 radio and ninp 2.04 after 9 hrs i am left with 40% battery left?
any tips or ideas?

someone with the exact same setup as you is gonna be rather difficult to find.
example, i'm on KG2 radio still and CF-Root KG6. extremely excellent battery life here after calibrating.
3rd August 2011, 09:18 PM   |  #530  
Thanks Meter: 25

73 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikaoivan

Is it normal that this Villain ROM doesn't have CWM?

You can flash CF-ROOT to get CWM by Chainfire via Odin.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
йо ку, best rom, das boom, god himself uses this rom, popn pulser's babies out, pulser sandwich, tweak, tweaks, use speedmod kernel for better results, villain, vr droid eated ma babiez, zoom zoom
Previous Thread Next Thread