FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[26/09][2.3.5]VillainROM 3.0 for SGS2 < Making perfection more perfect

19,543 posts
Thanks Meter: 11,597
 
By pulser_g2, XDA Ad-Free Developer Admin / Senior Recognized Developer on 2nd August 2011, 01:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th May 2012, 10:58 AM |#5981  
Karpfenhai's Avatar
Senior Member
Leipzig
Thanks Meter: 2,780
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pulser_g2

Maybe...

http://github.com/VillainMod

Marry me !!!!

Finally, our patience will be rewarded!
 
 
11th May 2012, 03:21 AM |#5982  
toxictoby's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
ok so i hav just installed this rom its exactly wat i hav been looking for as far as roms go ....

1 question ... and b4 u ask yes i have looked ... and i cant find a working like ... im lookin for a KI4 modem :| .... any1 got 1 lol
11th May 2012, 12:23 PM |#5984  
geko95gek's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Establishing Battlefield Control... Standby!
Thanks Meter: 7,051
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxictoby

ok so i hav just installed this rom its exactly wat i hav been looking for as far as roms go ....

1 question ... and b4 u ask yes i have looked ... and i cant find a working like ... im lookin for a KI4 modem :| .... any1 got 1 lol

You obviously didint look very well... otherwise you would have most likely found this link in one of the 2 modem threads:

http://veyka.co.uk/radios


Sent from my GT-I9100 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
13th May 2012, 09:49 AM |#5985  
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 79
 
Donate to Me
More
i was trying out orbot and i kept stumbling at the part where it was setting up transparent proxy. i googled and found that it is possible that my ROM and/or kernel does not support iptable lookup or something.

Am on VR 3.0 and ninphetamine 2.13.

Anyone can advise?
13th May 2012, 10:00 AM |#5986  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
Donate to Me
More
Cool
Can you put some videos/pics? And what Custom Kernels supports?

Oh and, is it based on ICS or GB kernel?
13th May 2012, 10:10 AM |#5987  
kahvitahra's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,159
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sims34

Can you put some videos/pics? And what Custom Kernels supports?

Oh and, is it based on ICS or GB kernel?

This is ROM not theme, so this looks like stock.
VillainROM 3.0 is gingerbread, like it's said in topic.
13th May 2012, 10:12 AM |#5988  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
Donate to Me
More
Thanks for the reply, and i know this is a rom -.- i just wanted to know how does it look...
The Following User Says Thank You to sims34 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sims34 Ad-Free
13th May 2012, 10:26 AM |#5989  
p4nts's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
VR supports IP tables I use DroidWall which also requires this.
You could use Orweb which uses Orbot directly and does not require using the root options.

Also AFAIK whilst Tor hides your location it doesn't guarantee anonymity. Also , I remember reading that SSL exit points can be subject to Man in the Middle attacks - though I think maybe that this is an issue which is being worked on.


Quote:
Originally Posted by happily1986

i was trying out orbot and i kept stumbling at the part where it was setting up transparent proxy. i googled and found that it is possible that my ROM and/or kernel does not support iptable lookup or something.

Am on VR 3.0 and ninphetamine 2.13.

Anyone can advise?



Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to p4nts For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift p4nts Ad-Free
2nd June 2012, 05:49 AM |#5990  
uppon2's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,411
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pulser_g2

Maybe...

http://github.com/VillainMod

Looks like you haven't touched that in a while - God forbid you have a life.
2nd June 2012, 05:01 PM |#5991  
geko95gek's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Establishing Battlefield Control... Standby!
Thanks Meter: 7,051
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by uppon2

Looks like you haven't touched that in a while - God forbid you have a life.

We cannot allow that, must make him focus on building VillainICS at once!
The Following User Says Thank You to geko95gek For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift geko95gek Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
йо ку, best rom, das boom, god himself uses this rom, popn pulser's babies out, pulser sandwich, tweak, tweaks, use speedmod kernel for better results, villain, vr droid eated ma babiez, zoom zoom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes