Post Reply

[30.10.2012][CF-Root 5.6] K**,LA*,LP-126BHJQ73SC89DEFWGKIQOTUXY,LQ-5B - su+bb+CWM4/5

OP Chainfire

18th March 2012, 12:10 PM   |  #4861  
Atomix86's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 266
 
1,154 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire

What does it fix over LPQ, exactly ?

Either way I don't think I'll have time to do it before tomorrow, IF I do it.

It appears to fix a few touch panel issues, scrolling smoothness issues and that awkward home button lag.
18th March 2012, 12:29 PM   |  #4862  
mobs84's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 134
 
189 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomix86

It appears to fix a few touch panel issues, scrolling smoothness issues and that awkward home button lag.

+++++1...I agreed. LP7 is far more smoother than LPQ and literally no bugs till now. Once I use the chainfire LPQ kernel to get root, its slows down eventhough rooting is going through fine..
18th March 2012, 01:13 PM   |  #4863  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 62
 
214 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
why nandroid backup on Galaxy S2 don't backup efs partition?

I remember that on Galaxy S was included.
18th March 2012, 01:34 PM   |  #4864  
Atomix86's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 266
 
1,154 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobs84

+++++1...I agreed. LP7 is far more smoother than LPQ and literally no bugs till now. Once I use the chainfire LPQ kernel to get root, its slows down eventhough rooting is going through fine..

Use the LPQ CF-Root to obtain root, then re-flash the stock LP7 kernel .
18th March 2012, 04:44 PM   |  #4865  
Member
Gothenburg
Thanks Meter: 3
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cottino

why nandroid backup on Galaxy S2 don't backup efs partition?

I remember that on Galaxy S was included.

Isn't that included in system.ext4.tar?
Last edited by Ed_Gein; 18th March 2012 at 04:48 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ed_Gein For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th March 2012, 06:03 PM   |  #4866  
jerryhou85's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Shenyang
Thanks Meter: 60
 
399 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Donate to Me
More
How to remove(uninstall) cf-root and back to stock?

I flash the original firmware, the yellow triangle is gone, but in terminal emulator, it's still "#" if I input "su", which means I'm still in root...
Last edited by jerryhou85; 18th March 2012 at 06:08 PM.
18th March 2012, 06:20 PM   |  #4867  
SaneinOne's Avatar
Senior Member
The Great White North
Thanks Meter: 119
 
800 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
LP7 also fixes double SMS issue, LPE as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire

What does it fix over LPQ, exactly ?

Either way I don't think I'll have time to do it before tomorrow, IF I do it.



Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App
18th March 2012, 06:28 PM   |  #4868  
donalgodon's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 663
 
3,796 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayem_unlimited

Hi Guys,

As you can see from my Sig. that I'm running on CF-Root 5.3. As, CF-Root v5.4 is now available with fix, can i flash it from CWM Manager or Mobile Odin Pro [with Ever Root enabled], rather using Odin from PC? This would save some work and easy process!

Please advice....

Thanks.

Yes, you can.
18th March 2012, 08:13 PM   |  #4869  
Senior Member
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 147
 
1,004 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire

What does it fix over LPQ, exactly ?

Either way I don't think I'll have time to do it before tomorrow, IF I do it.

Truely speaking: I flashed LP7... And it scrolls like crazy... very sensitive, little touch and you're miles away down or up... I personally do not like it. Other issues reported about LPQ? I don't have any of them, so LP7 fixes nothing for me...
18th March 2012, 09:20 PM   |  #4870  
Lancez's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 402
 
1,451 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebarkh

Truely speaking: I flashed LP7... And it scrolls like crazy... very sensitive, little touch and you're miles away down or up... I personally do not like it. Other issues reported about LPQ? I don't have any of them, so LP7 fixes nothing for me...

since when more sensitive and smoother scrolling is a bad thing?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cf-root cwm chainfire, cwm, cwm manager, cwm root, habra cf-root 2.3.6-xwkk5, rooted stock kernel, rooting, samsung galaxy s2 root sii root, tanks.
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S II Original Android Development by ThreadRank