Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,857 Members 44,658 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[30.10.2012][CF-Root 5.6] K**,LA*,LP-126BHJQ73SC89DEFWGKIQOTUXY,LQ-5B - su+bb+CWM4/5

Tip us?

Ciervo_anonimo
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by coversnail View Post
Worth pointing out that the LP2 kernel listed here doesn't actually work with the new LP2 build that came out today. That kernel was for one of the early ICS leaks which was also called LP2.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA
New LP2 build is XWLP2. Waiting New CF-Root Kernel XWLP2.

The kernel XX_OXA_LP2 (for the first alpha Rom ICS).

Sorry for my bad english
The Following User Says Thank You to Ciervo_anonimo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

spiral5
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by coversnail View Post
Worth pointing out that the LP2 kernel listed here doesn't actually work with the new LP2 build that came out today. That kernel was for one of the early ICS leaks which was also called LP2.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA
It is not the same kernel, if you see in this kernel puts "dpi@dell" and not "se@infra".
Sent from my Motorola StarTac 130.

IF I HELPED YOU, PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spiral5 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rcontreras1989
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Probably this will be a stupid question for you guys, but, What can I do if I want to unroot my android?. YES, I know that, I can do it installing the stock firmware, but, can be installed the stock kernel and NO the entire firmware?

Thanks guys!

spiral5
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcontreras1989 View Post
Probably this will be a stupid question for you guys, but, What can I do if I want to unroot my android?. YES, I know that, I can do it installing the stock firmware, but, can be installed the stock kernel and NO the entire firmware?

Thanks guys!
You should install a stock rom, if u install the stock kernel u have done nothing.
All equal will continue.
Sent from my Motorola StarTac 130.

IF I HELPED YOU, PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON

The Following User Says Thank You to spiral5 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

GeScha
Old
Thanks Meter 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by _scooter View Post
I've got a problem witch sygic navi with CF-Root-SGS2_XX_XEO_LPQ-PROPER-v5.4-CWM5. I see a note "sd card not exist"
Sygic works on my phone w /o any issue. Use the same kernel on LPQ.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
-------------------------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy SII
PDA: AOSP NeatROM v5.10 - ART
Baseband: I9100NELP4
Kernel: Gustavo 21/06

Samsung Galaxy Tab3 10.1 P5210
Stock Open Austria / 4.2.2 / P5210XXUAMK8 / Rooted

Eroo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks! Donated once again!

WarriorZ
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcontreras1989 View Post

Thanks guys!
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiral5 View Post
You should install a stock rom, if u install the stock kernel u have done nothing.
All equal will continue.
btw, why do u want to unroot your device?
being root is more enjoyable rather than regular access (no root)

cooza
Old
(Last edited by cooza; 23rd March 2012 at 12:04 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3925
Hi there.First thanks to chainfire for all his great work.Just have a wee question.On Omega v5.2 many people are having problems with the new Super SU.After Rom instalation when you go into the SU app It says that "There is no SU binary installed.This is a problem" and closes.This is obviously affecting other apps like TB and Busybox.Some lucky people have managed to fix it by running the Remove Bloatware Script via Gscript for some reason but this has not worked for everyone.This has ony happened since SU became part of the kernel.I would just like to ask if anyone else has had this problem or is it something thats not compatable between the new SU and my ROM only.Omega v.6 is on the way and indie is flat out looking for solutions and testing for fixes so Im asking myself.
Cheers.

EDIT:Just incase,v5.2 is LPQ based with LP7 modem and kernel.I guess all the info possible helps
The Following User Says Thank You to cooza For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cekimitrani
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Proper 5.4 with SD problem

Hi there,
I had the SD card mount problem with Cf-root 5.3 so I installed proper 5.4 on Galaxy S2,
It did work for 2 days actually, last night my icons disappeared once again, any suggestions?

cooza
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3925
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooza View Post
Hi there.First thanks to chainfire for all his great work.Just have a wee question.On Omega v5.2 many people are having problems with the new Super SU.After Rom instalation when you go into the SU app It says that "There is no SU binary installed.This is a problem" and closes.This is obviously affecting other apps like TB and Busybox.Some lucky people have managed to fix it by running the Remove Bloatware Script via Gscript for some reason but this has not worked for everyone.This has ony happened since SU became part of the kernel.I would just like to ask if anyone else has had this problem or is it something thats not compatable between the new SU and my ROM only.Omega v.6 is on the way and indie is flat out looking for solutions and testing for fixes so Im asking myself.
Cheers.

EDIT:Just incase,v5.2 is LPQ based with LP7 modem and kernel.I guess all the info possible helps
Just for a bit more info Id like to add something to my own post.It now seems that all 3 versions of v5.2 are affected
ICS Theme
Stock Theme
Black Blue Theme
It was discovered that ICS and B/B use a different version of busybox sbin so thought it may have been the ROM theme but now Stock has been hit.It seems that all that was needed to be done by some users was enter in to PlayStore find the app and update it.The problem was that from the outside it never prompted an update,just said that there was no Binary installed and didnt work properly.So if someone else has this or similar problems try that solution although it is still a problem when installing as the SU itself wont install properly.If a fix can be found that would be greatly appreciated.

The Following User Says Thank You to cooza For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
cf-root cwm chainfire, cwm, cwm manager, cwm root, habra cf-root 2.3.6-xwkk5, rooted stock kernel, rooting, samsung galaxy s2 root sii root, tanks.