Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[30.10.2012][CF-Root 5.6] K**,LA*,LP-126BHJQ73SC89DEFWGKIQOTUXY,LQ-5B - su+bb+CWM4/5

OP Chainfire

21st February 2013, 06:43 PM   |  #6701  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Hello , i am from chile , actually have a galaxi s2 with JB 4.1.2 and stock kernel... and the option "Install zip from sdcard" does not appear

What CF-Root version need for flash my phone and obtain new custom recovery???
22nd February 2013, 07:49 PM   |  #6702  
It_ler's Avatar
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 15,426
 
8,629 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodrigonba

Hello , i am from chile , actually have a galaxi s2 with JB 4.1.2 and stock kernel... and the option "Install zip from sdcard" does not appear

What CF-Root version need for flash my phone and obtain new custom recovery???

Chainfire has not updated his CF-Root kernel for recent ROM versions.
So you have to flash another rooted kernel, such as PhilZ-touch as zip file from external sd card in stock recovery (option is "Install update from sd card" or something like that).

Good luck !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to It_ler For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2013, 06:37 AM   |  #6703  
Junior Member
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
More
Virgin SGS2 with latest kernel
Ok gang,

Any idea on rooting this GT-9100M 4.1.2

Kernel version:
3.0.31 -900488
se.infra@SEP-127 #3

Build number:
JZO54K.I9100MUGMA5

8th March 2013, 03:35 PM   |  #6704  
smootny's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2007
hello
where I can find file for cf-root and LS8 cernel ?
i9100 4.1.2 I9100XXLS8


Thanks

BR
Crazy Mario
8th March 2013, 05:46 PM   |  #6705  
bubba949's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Leeds
Thanks Meter: 35
 
179 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Re: [30.10.2012][CF-Root 5.6] K**,LA*,LP-126BHJQ73SC89DEFWGKIQOTUXY,LQ-5B - su+bb+CWM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smootny

hello
where I can find file for cf-root and LS8 cernel ?
i9100 4.1.2 I9100XXLS8


Thanks

BR
Crazy Mario

Try using philz kernel-http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1877270 or speedmod kernel-http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2140192, both will give you root.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by bubba949; 8th March 2013 at 05:49 PM.
9th March 2013, 09:16 AM   |  #6706  
smootny's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba949

Try using philz kernel-http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1877270 or speedmod kernel-http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2140192, both will give you root.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Just download cernel from this site + and flash my phone (file as pda ?) ?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...84&postcount=3

http://www.mediafire.com/file/vgg9uo....35-signed.zip

???
9th March 2013, 10:31 AM   |  #6707  
bubba949's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Leeds
Thanks Meter: 35
 
179 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Re: [30.10.2012][CF-Root 5.6] K**,LA*,LP-126BHJQ73SC89DEFWGKIQOTUXY,LQ-5B - su+bb+CWM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smootny

Just download cernel from this site + and flash my phone (file as pda ?)

If you download philz kernel for LS8 you can put it on your sd card and flash it via recovery and it will work.


Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
10th March 2013, 04:13 PM   |  #6708  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
164 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Dear xda-members,

I have a SGS2 with kernel 2.6.35.7-i9100BUKG2-CL342890, should i use CF-Root-SGS2_ZS_OZS_KG2-v4.1-CWM4.zip?
Better safe then sorry

Thanks in regards.
10th March 2013, 04:14 PM   |  #6709  
Senior Member
Flag Bucharest greatest city ever
Thanks Meter: 532
 
1,395 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Re: [30.10.2012][CF-Root 5.6] K**,LA*,LP-126BHJQ73SC89DEFWGKIQOTUXY,LQ-5B - su+bb+CWM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainstreamer

Dear xda-members,

I have a SGS2 with kernel 2.6.35.7-i9100BUKG2-CL342890, should i use CF-Root-SGS2_ZS_OZS_KG2-v4.1-CWM4.zip?
Better safe then sorry

Thanks in regards.

Yes

Galaxy powered by GM @ Dorimanx
10th March 2013, 04:18 PM   |  #6710  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
164 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogdan1980

Yes

Galaxy powered by GM @ Dorimanx

Ok, thanks allot

The Following User Says Thank You to mainstreamer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cf-root cwm chainfire, cwm, cwm manager, cwm root, habra cf-root 2.3.6-xwkk5, rooted stock kernel, rooting, samsung galaxy s2 root sii root, tanks.
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes