Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[AOSP/AOKP-KERNEL] *27.06.12* Fluxi XX Kernel ICS [xxTweaker App, Touch CWMR, OTA]

OP xator91

25th May 2012, 09:08 PM   |  #801  
cyberpunk627's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 225
 
1,440 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaui

xxTweaker doesn't remember settings after reboot in RC4

I am using 5.1 and I have still that problem: freq_responsiveness and polling do not stick. Same for gpu theresolds. a few minutes after quitting the app they get reset. I am using the default German app, the one that comes with the kernel

Sent from my SGS2 - SlimICS Rom & Fluxi Kernel
25th May 2012, 09:35 PM   |  #802  
AvRS's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,630
 
4,291 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaui

xxTweaker doesn't remember settings after reboot in RC4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberpunk627

I am using 5.1 and I have still that problem: freq_responsiveness and polling do not stick. Same for gpu theresolds. a few minutes after quitting the app they get reset. I am using the default German app, the one that comes with the kernel

Sent from my SGS2 - SlimICS Rom & Fluxi Kernel

I never got to try 5.1 but with 5 I deleted the xml in shared preferences and then when the app remade it on next use and set all my settings they then stuck after reboot. Not sure why but it worked for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to AvRS For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th May 2012, 09:41 PM   |  #803  
myfluxi's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,401
 
595 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by adinpop

+ 1. The issue was just with YouTube. On Ressurection Remix Rom

Guys, your ROM cookers suck! CM moved the MFC firmware to /system/vendor and you should bomb them do to the same because having it in /vendor breaks DSP Manager support which was enabled with RC5.1 (in case you didn't notice it).

So what to do? Keep DSP support for everyone and break video? Keep DSP support for CM users? Write to your ROM cooker and have them update their stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvRS

I never got to try 5.1 but with 5 I deleted the xml in shared preferences and then when the app remade it on next use and set all my settings they then stuck after reboot. Not sure why but it worked for me.

In doubt do the same. I don't have the slightest idea what's going wrong in those cases because I never experienced even one setting not auto starting unless I made a mistake in the code for this particular setting which would be for everyone using the app.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to myfluxi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th May 2012, 09:48 PM   |  #804  
Mr.Greg's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5,438
 
6,418 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by myfluxi

Guys, your ROM cookers suck! CM moved the MFC firmware to /system/vendor and you should bomb them do to the same because having it in /vendor breaks DSP Manager support which was enabled with RC5.1 (in case you didn't notice it).

So what to do? Keep DSP support for everyone and break video? Keep DSP support for CM users? Write to your ROM cooker and have them update their stuff.


In doubt do the same. I don't have the slightest idea what's going wrong in those cases because I never experienced even one setting not auto starting unless I made a mistake in the code for this particular setting which would be for everyone using the app.

Who are you to speak like that about Resurection rom and his developer? Do you really think are you smarter and now everything?
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Greg For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th May 2012, 09:57 PM   |  #805  
shadowblade330's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 263
 
1,052 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Where do I find shared preferences I want to try this

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA
25th May 2012, 09:59 PM   |  #806  
Senior Member
Flag Reykjavik
Thanks Meter: 183
 
752 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by 078gregory

Who are you to speak like that about Resurection rom and his developer? Do you really think are you smarter and now everything?

Kernel makers > ROM makers
The Following User Says Thank You to gaui For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th May 2012, 10:00 PM   |  #807  
myfluxi's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,401
 
595 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by 078gregory

Who are you to speak like that about Resurection rom and his developer? Do you really think are you smarter and now everything?

No, actually I don't.
The Following User Says Thank You to myfluxi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th May 2012, 10:00 PM   |  #808  
AvRS's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,630
 
4,291 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowblade330

Where do I find shared preferences I want to try this

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA

data/data/app name/shared_prefs

Sorry don't have the app anymore so can't remember what the app name is exactly.
The Following User Says Thank You to AvRS For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th May 2012, 10:02 PM   |  #809  
myfluxi's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,401
 
595 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Donate to Me
But maybe I should if they don't follow CM in this case.

@AvRS: Just noticed it, really, really nice integration in Slim ICS. Wonderful.
Last edited by myfluxi; 25th May 2012 at 10:11 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to myfluxi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th May 2012, 10:28 PM   |  #810  
AvRS's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,630
 
4,291 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by myfluxi

But maybe I should if they don't follow CM in this case.

@AvRS: Just noticed it, really, really nice integration in Slim ICS. Wonderful.

Krarvind is the dev behind it and he appreciates your work with this kernel which is why he builds from your sources I'm just his S2 guinea pig for his ROMs lol this kernel and Slim are a perfect combination I find. I'll pass on your kind words too he'll appreciate that.

Sent from my GT-I9100

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best battery, best ics kernel in world and universe, fackin awesome ics kernel, fluxi, myfluxi, paradoxx sucks ass, this + slimics ...mmmm, xxtweaker
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes