Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,205 Members 39,924 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[AOSP/AOKP-KERNEL] *27.06.12* Fluxi XX Kernel ICS [xxTweaker App, Touch CWMR, OTA]

Tip us?

cyberpunk627
Old
Thanks Meter 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaui View Post
xxTweaker doesn't remember settings after reboot in RC4
I am using 5.1 and I have still that problem: freq_responsiveness and polling do not stick. Same for gpu theresolds. a few minutes after quitting the app they get reset. I am using the default German app, the one that comes with the kernel

Sent from my SGS2 - SlimICS Rom & Fluxi Kernel
Galaxy Note II N7100 | Alliance ROM | 240 dpi

AvRS
Old
Thanks Meter 2,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaui View Post
xxTweaker doesn't remember settings after reboot in RC4
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberpunk627 View Post
I am using 5.1 and I have still that problem: freq_responsiveness and polling do not stick. Same for gpu theresolds. a few minutes after quitting the app they get reset. I am using the default German app, the one that comes with the kernel

Sent from my SGS2 - SlimICS Rom & Fluxi Kernel
I never got to try 5.1 but with 5 I deleted the xml in shared preferences and then when the app remade it on next use and set all my settings they then stuck after reboot. Not sure why but it worked for me.
Proud owner of an LG Nexus 5
The Following User Says Thank You to AvRS For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

myfluxi
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2,133

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by adinpop View Post
+ 1. The issue was just with YouTube. On Ressurection Remix Rom
Guys, your ROM cookers suck! CM moved the MFC firmware to /system/vendor and you should bomb them do to the same because having it in /vendor breaks DSP Manager support which was enabled with RC5.1 (in case you didn't notice it).

So what to do? Keep DSP support for everyone and break video? Keep DSP support for CM users? Write to your ROM cooker and have them update their stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvRS View Post
I never got to try 5.1 but with 5 I deleted the xml in shared preferences and then when the app remade it on next use and set all my settings they then stuck after reboot. Not sure why but it worked for me.
In doubt do the same. I don't have the slightest idea what's going wrong in those cases because I never experienced even one setting not auto starting unless I made a mistake in the code for this particular setting which would be for everyone using the app.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to myfluxi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mr.Greg
Old
Thanks Meter 5,436

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by myfluxi View Post
Guys, your ROM cookers suck! CM moved the MFC firmware to /system/vendor and you should bomb them do to the same because having it in /vendor breaks DSP Manager support which was enabled with RC5.1 (in case you didn't notice it).

So what to do? Keep DSP support for everyone and break video? Keep DSP support for CM users? Write to your ROM cooker and have them update their stuff.

In doubt do the same. I don't have the slightest idea what's going wrong in those cases because I never experienced even one setting not auto starting unless I made a mistake in the code for this particular setting which would be for everyone using the app.
Who are you to speak like that about Resurection rom and his developer? Do you really think are you smarter and now everything?
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Greg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shadowblade330
Old
Thanks Meter 263
Where do I find shared preferences I want to try this

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA
Phones:
Nexus 5 (current)

ROM:
Kernel:
Modem:

Nexus 4
Samsung Galaxy S2

Tablet:
Nexus 10 Tablet
Nexus 7 (2013)

RBoX MODS

My LOCKSCREEN MODS Updated 7/17/12

gaui
Old
Thanks Meter 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by 078gregory View Post
Who are you to speak like that about Resurection rom and his developer? Do you really think are you smarter and now everything?
Kernel makers > ROM makers
Samsung Galaxy S III i9300
The Following User Says Thank You to gaui For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

myfluxi
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2,133

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 078gregory View Post
No, actually I don't.
The Following User Says Thank You to myfluxi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AvRS
Old
Thanks Meter 2,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowblade330 View Post
Where do I find shared preferences I want to try this

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA
data/data/app name/shared_prefs

Sorry don't have the app anymore so can't remember what the app name is exactly.
The Following User Says Thank You to AvRS For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

myfluxi
Old
(Last edited by myfluxi; 25th May 2012 at 09:11 PM.)
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2,133

DONATE TO ME
But maybe I should if they don't follow CM in this case.

@AvRS: Just noticed it, really, really nice integration in Slim ICS. Wonderful.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to myfluxi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AvRS
Old
Thanks Meter 2,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by myfluxi View Post
But maybe I should if they don't follow CM in this case.

@AvRS: Just noticed it, really, really nice integration in Slim ICS. Wonderful.
Krarvind is the dev behind it and he appreciates your work with this kernel which is why he builds from your sources I'm just his S2 guinea pig for his ROMs lol this kernel and Slim are a perfect combination I find. I'll pass on your kind words too he'll appreciate that.

Sent from my GT-I9100

Tags
best battery, best ics kernel in world and universe, fackin awesome ics kernel, fluxi, myfluxi, paradoxx sucks ass, this + slimics ...mmmm, xxtweaker
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe