Thread Closed

[AOSP/AOKP-KERNEL] *27.06.12* Fluxi XX Kernel ICS [xxTweaker App, Touch CWMR, OTA]

OP xator91

27th May 2012, 09:33 PM   |  #891  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,718

518 posts
Donate to Me
Charge current is physically limited to 450 mA and 650 mA steps. Actually I'm not sure if 650 mA are chosen depending on a rounded value (i.E. ((650 - 450) / 2) +1 or already if the value is above 450 mA (450 + 1).

You can effectively speed up charging under Misc and USB, not using a wall charger.

Oh, regarding the damn update procedure of xxTweaker: I will revive my trusty Gingerbread OTA updater and seperare the tweaker from the kernel. The app is simply too mighty now...
Last edited by myfluxi; 27th May 2012 at 09:35 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to myfluxi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th May 2012, 09:46 PM   |  #892  
Thanks Meter: 218

1,413 posts
More
New version doesn't save (again ) freq-responsiveness. Have put the kernel app as system app and fixed permissions, also deleted the pref.XML but this glitch is still there...

Just fyi: on my phone, New versions doesn't keep old UV values. Crashes every time.
5.1 yesterday gave me 7h of screen on in 20h away from charger!! Mighty!!

Sent from my SGS2 - SlimICS Rom & Fluxi Kernel
27th May 2012, 10:11 PM   |  #893  
Flag The Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 25

222 posts
Sensors & Foxhound
Hi all,

I have been struggling with my sensors, especially the gyro sensor. After flashing Foxhound AOKP-rom, I had no auto-rotation. AFter a lot of testing and flashing, it turned out to be the combination of Foxhound and Fluxi rc5.1/5.2.

Foxhound + Fluxi 5.0 is fine.
Foxhound + Siyah is fine.
Omega-rom + Fluxi 5.x is fine.

Strange.
But I thought it might come in handy for you guys to know this ...
27th May 2012, 10:25 PM   |  #894  
Recognized Developer

518 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberpunk627

New version doesn't save (again ) freq-responsiveness. Have put the kernel app as system app and fixed permissions, also deleted the pref.XML but this glitch is still there...

Thanks for the bugreport, was able to reproduce and quickly fix it. sysfs expects a value in KHz, the tweaker set it in MHz (falling back to the minimum value of 100000).

Quote:
Originally Posted by bons

Hi all,

I have been struggling with my sensors, especially the gyro sensor. After flashing Foxhound AOKP-rom, I had no auto-rotation. AFter a lot of testing and flashing, it turned out to be the combination of Foxhound and Fluxi rc5.1/5.2.

Foxhound + Fluxi 5.0 is fine.
Foxhound + Siyah is fine.
Omega-rom + Fluxi 5.x is fine.

Strange.
But I thought it might come in handy for you guys to know this ...

Press the monkey logcat button in General, zip /data/.xxTweaker/logs/logcat{date}.txt and post it here as attachement.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to myfluxi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th May 2012, 10:26 PM   |  #895  
Flag Manama, Bahrain
Thanks Meter: 450

1,135 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by myfluxi

Charge current is physically limited to 450 mA and 650 mA steps. Actually I'm not sure if 650 mA are chosen depending on a rounded value (i.E. ((650 - 450) / 2) +1 or already if the value is above 450 mA (450 + 1).

You can effectively speed up charging under Misc and USB, not using a wall charger.

Oh, regarding the damn update procedure of xxTweaker: I will revive my trusty Gingerbread OTA updater and seperare the tweaker from the kernel. The app is simply too mighty now...

650 mA is the default chosen current but previously I've tried 950 mA current on your kernel using the xxtweaker and noticed quite an improvement in the charging time. I'm aware that it is quite dangerous to charge the phone so quickly (at least I think it is )
And also I was using a wall charger. Though the actual charging time doesn't matter much thanks to the battery life achieved with the kernel I'll try the misc and USB charging methods for speeding up the charging
Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
27th May 2012, 10:37 PM   |  #896  
Recognized Developer

518 posts
Donate to Me
You may use a script and add it to /system/etc/init.d, with a line like:
Code:
echo 950 650 650 > /sys/devices/virtual/misc/charge_current/charge_current
I will not readd this option into the tweaker app.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to myfluxi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th May 2012, 11:26 PM   |  #897  
Flag Belluno
Thanks Meter: 8

241 posts
More
Hi guys..

I'm using the foxhound Rom and the fluxi kernel rc5.2 but the auto rotate doesen't work..
But if i flash the siyah kernel on this rom all works perfect..

Any solution?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
28th May 2012, 12:15 AM   |  #898  
Flag Manama, Bahrain
Thanks Meter: 450

1,135 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by myfluxi

You may use a script and add it to /system/etc/init.d, with a line like:

Code:
echo 950 650 650 > /sys/devices/virtual/misc/charge_current/charge_current
I will not readd this option into the tweaker app.

Not gonna re-add? No problem. Thanks for the script suggestion, I'll be sure to check that out

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
28th May 2012, 01:49 AM   |  #899  
Thanks Meter: 58

152 posts
Is there a chance the translated tweaker app can be included in a special version? I know it isn't that much effort to install it seperately, but if the dev is an active member here, perhaps the translated app could be added easily
28th May 2012, 01:57 AM   |  #900  
Flag Yauco
Thanks Meter: 158

510 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Change log

XX.01-RC5.2 27/05/2012
kernel: cpufreq: interactive: start/stop kinteractiveup with the governor (fixes reboot when charging while device is off)
ramdisk: Copy MFC firmware for ROMs that do not include the file (play video files even on badly cooked ROMs)
xxTweaker: Update to v0.3.6
xxTweaker: Allow +-1000 steps for Seekbars with a maximum value > 10000
xxTweaker: Clarify that BLN will be of course disabled if charger is unplugged
xxTweaker: Run Boot Completed Service only once (should fix toasts "xxTweaker has been granted Superuser permissions" in other applications)

While I Do Like this Kernel, I dont think its Fair to diss Other Devs Hard Work, Especially Devs who Dont Diss YOUR WORK.

The Following User Says Thank You to RGNDI For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best battery, best ics kernel in world and universe, fackin awesome ics kernel, fluxi, myfluxi, paradoxx sucks ass, this + slimics ...mmmm, xxtweaker
Previous Thread Next Thread