[AOSPA 4.2.1] ParanoidAndroid 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    READ THIS POST BEFORE POSTING ANY ISSUE

3.1 Release reverted due to storage issues, please be patient till this issue is fixed

untitled-2j1rg9.png

n4-product-herokau56.png

untitled-11cbkj.png

INSTRUCTIONS,

Note: IF you get force closes on first boot you need to do a clean install.

1. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A CWM BASED RECOVERY
    2. FACTORY RESET
    3. INSTALL ROM, GAPPS(Use the No keyboard Photoshere zip)
    4. WIPE CACHE & DALVIK CACHE
    5. REBOOT
    PA 2.99+ UPDATES DO NOT NEED A FACTORY RESET,
    BUT YOU NEED TO INSTALL GAPPS ASWELL.

FEATURES for 2.99,

Hybrid engine +++ Per app Layout, this will let you choose the UI of any app,--
    that means you can switch apps into their tablet layouts +++ Per app Size, scal
    e apps individually, this is especially important if you use tablet apps, go as
    small or big as you like +++ Per app Color, this lets you select statusbar and-
    navbar colors for apps individually, colors will shift when you jump from one a
    pp to another +++ Hybrid engine makes it possible to use any tablet ready app--
    available on your phone, start with your regular Google apps and see what treas
    ures lie hidden in them and just how well they work on your device. +++ You can
    use hybrid engine to use all available general interface UI's aswell: Phone, Ph
    ablet, Tablet. This is safe as milk, we don't change DPI, we don't trash your m
    arket, we don't shrink all your apps or force them into layouts, you don't need
    to edit system files for that. +++ Transparent bars and color pickers, new Syst
    emUI drawables thanks to giannisgx89 +++ Theming Engine +++ Statusbar Settings,
    Lockscreen Settings +++ Multiuser support +++ Quicksettings -> Quicktoggles +++
    4.2 Walls and sounds, Google stock apps As we merge back our old CMPA feature--
    catalogue this list will grow considerably over the coming weeks +++ New holo-s
    tyled theme chooser +++ T9 dialer +++ New papreferences app-----------------EOF

GALLERY,

mako_5iscid.png

TUTORIAL,

untitled1unbtd.jpg

DONATIONS,

to molesarecoming
    to D4rKn3sSyS
    to jaybob413
    to aaronpoweruser

CREDITS,

AOSP/Google, Cyanogenmod, Goo, XDA, Krebsmilk, giannisgx89, Liquid,
    AOKP, our users, supporters and donators, everyone who's helped us in the past,
    heartfelt thanks to all of you!

Special Thanks to
    Bajee11
    gokussjx

LINKS,
    Github: www.github.com/paranoidandroid
    Gerrit: review.paranoid-rom.com

BANNERS,

aospa_green_01xq18.png
    aospa_green_146qv9.png

aospa_yellow_0h0rxo.png
    aospa_yellow_1ukoes.png

aospa_cyan_05kpwq.png
    aospa_cyan_1bxo8t.png

aospa_gray_0ctriy.png
    aospa_gray_1kwp32.png

Changelog
    1March Build(Only dorimanx and stock kernel supported)
    Cleaned up sources
    Advanced Settings now show in Settings
    Storage Fixed
    Added Torch
    Added CMFile Manager
    Added New Boot animation

26Feb Build(Only dorimanx and stock kernel supported)
    PA 3.1
    rebased to 4.2.2
    New Mali blobs from s3 4.2 leak
    OS camera
    Pie Changes
    A lot of stuff PA team added

12 Feb Build
    full PA3 sources
    new Pie behavior
    home button recent apps fixed
    Pin screen fixed
    keyboard fixed
    a lot of under the hood changes

10 Feb Build
    PA3 Release candidate
    home button fixed
    pin keypad cutting is back will fix it later

Fixed all major bugs besides home button
    Tweaked pie trigger area for hdpi devices
    Trebuchet Launcher instead of aosp launcher
    CM camera:Fixed video recording

25012013PA PIE
    Updated sources

22012013 build
    Fixed statusbar issues
    Fixed keyboard issues
    Fixed Pin unlock overlay
    MMS auto retrieval from cm
    Added HDPI Overlay
    Added HDPI boot animation (thanks kroz)
    updated to latest sources
    FAQ

Even if you read this FAQ and (hopefully find the answer to your question) will be good also read the [GUIDE][PARANOIDANDROID] A Complete Compendium on ParanoidPreferences [PA-Settings] thread, contains important information for all the users of Paranoid Android.

This FAQ will be updated with general and specific version questions, if somebody see something wrong or want to add something just let me known via PM.

Thanks in advance

« FAQ Zone

⊗ Index ⊗

- What is the PIE?

- How can I enable the PIE?

- It's possible turn off the PIE?

- How can I change the PIE color?

- I enabled the PIE and I can't find the kill all button on the recent apps area, where it is?

- I don't have the CM10.1 camera as the changelog says, what can I do? [01 FEB 2013 build exclusive]

- The Paranoid Wallpapers are being resized and don't fit to the screen, what can I do? [01 FEB 2013 build exclusive]

- I can't see the keyboard, what can I do? [25 JAN 2013 build exclusive] [Archive]

- Tablet and Phablet modes aren't working / I can't restore my backup of the Paranoid Preferences [25 JAN 2013 build exclusive] [Archive]

⊗ Detailed Information ⊗

« What is the PIE?

There aren't better explanation than this image.

« How can I enable the PIE?

1. Go to Settings - Toolbars and tick the box next to PIE Controls
    2. Push and hold the power button then select Expanded Desktop
    3. By default the PIE it's on the bottom (unless you change it after the point #1) the only that you need to do it's swipe from the bottom to the top and the PIE will appear.

« It's possible turn off the PIE?

No for the moment, unless you switch to Tablet mode and disable the Expanded Desktop, then will be off.

« How can I change the PIE color?

The PIE take the colors of the per app settings so, be sure that you have enabled the per app color on the Hybrid Settings, change some color apps and the PIE will have that one's.

« I enabled the PIE and I can't find the kill all button on the recent apps area, where it is?

Take a look in this post.

« I don't have the CM10.1 camera as the changelog says, what can I do? [01 FEB 2013 build exclusive]

Take a look here to known the reason and find the solution.

« The Paranoid Wallpapers are being resized and don't fit to the screen, what can I do? [01 FEB 2013 build exclusive]

Download the .apk from this post and install it as a normal .apk this one will replace the existent and solve the issue.

⊗ Archive ⊗

« I can't see the keyboard, what can I do? [25 JAN 2013 build exclusive]

Take a look here and here to find the explanation and the solution.

NOTE: The procedure of disable the hardware keyboard as is explained on the linked posts must be do it with each reboot.

« Tablet and Phablet modes aren't working / I can't restore my backup of the Paranoid Preferences [25 JAN 2013 build exclusive]

This is a permissions issue, to solve it follow the instructions here
    Paranoid android 3.00 released for your delight
    enjoy
    download link in post 2
    changelog in post 3

its 12.30am now got college tomorrow should get some sleep good night :angel: