Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,637 Members 40,095 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[HOWTO] GT-I9100 Free SIM Unlock via nv_data.bin by Odia

Tip us?

NOMIOMI
Old
Thanks Meter 1248
i have unlock the sim setwork unlock pin but WTF every time i reboot my its ask me to Sim network unlock pin ...
please give me some solution

Device :Galaxy SIII
Rom ......:Paranoid Android

Click Here For Mobile Wallpapers

WOW PSP Emulator For Android Click Here

HIT THANKS BUTTON If You Like My Post

spocky12
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 527

DONATE TO ME
Check My sig.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Sim Unlock your Samsung Galaxy device (s, s2, s3, s4, note, note2, tab...) with GalaxSim Unlock
Pilot your XBMC media center (including offline mode, streaming and Chromecast support) with Yatse, the XBMC remote
Get the LG Multidevice Kitchen
Roms : KisS20.5 (ks20) & xCite3 (ct810)

mocoyombiflash
Old
Thanks Meter 25

DONATE TO ME
Default Help appreciated!!! CLARO PR GALAXY S2

I have an issue here i tried the apps they seem to hang for a while sometimes force close but one time i always let it fight it's way out and it does gives me done unlocked please restasrt your device when i do it asks for my unlock code. Then when i do odia way and i get rid of the network unlock window i never read my sim card it has liike the icon of a sim card no inserted on top the bars are full sometimes they stay even if i pull the sim card out! And when i dial i get mobile network unavaible i'm on gingerbread 2.3.4 unbranded argetina rom (just try8ing to not use a stock claro rom to avoid simlock and yet))) when i verify if it's unlocked i get everything is off network lock is off so is everything else , i tried this last appa called gaalaxy sim unlock and everything is off but my network lock reads partially unlocked???

It's a mess .... I have my nv data file it's looks nothing like you guys have posted here even after reading and trying to figure out hex editor! Please help !!!
Attached Files
File Type: rar nv_data.rar - [Click for QR Code] (14.5 KB, 663 views)

MR FLASH ... MOCOYOMBI FLASH

mocoyombiflash
Old
Thanks Meter 25

DONATE TO ME
Hey bro ....

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by spocky12 View Post
Check My sig.

Can u help i tried ur app now i.got a partially unlocked stock lock lock and yea to pay for the app will it work? I bet it would i tried a bunch of stuff jaja i dont think i slept that night ... It was a customers phone

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

MR FLASH ... MOCOYOMBI FLASH

Xeon3D
Old
(Last edited by Xeon3D; 16th October 2012 at 03:13 AM.)
Thanks Meter 13

DONATE TO ME
Any love for GT-I9100P Owners (HW Version 1.4) ?

I managed to relock mine (bought it unlocked already, dunno how it was unlocked tbh), with some firmware flashes (4.0.4...grrr) but I was saved by my backed up EFS Folder.

I'm willing to be a guinea pig if needed.

According to instructions by Odia, my NET Hash is FB A0 7F D7 17 6F C6 66 A8 E2 88 3D 94 32 9B 37 2B F0 FF 26, all others are F5 68 75 09 D7 FC B8 A9 D9 EE 0B 93 C0 43 5F 00 B2 DD 51 AC (Which I assume being 00000000 since it was only locked to the network per se, not the actual card or anything else). Sadly I do not own a GPU complatible to follow thru with odia's instructions.

Also tried the helroz tool but like other people found out, it was relocked after reboot and chainfire's crashed thru the process... twice...

Attached is nv_data.bin.
Attached Files
File Type: zip nv_data.zip - [Click for QR Code] (12.0 KB, 396 views)
Current Phone: Google Nexus 5
Current Rom: Main: Mahdi ROM 2.7 - Secondary: L Preview and a few others to test...
Current Kernel: Stock with kexec patch (MultiROM).
Previous Smartphones: Galaxy S GT-I9000, Galaxy S2 GT-I9100G (with NFC), HTC Sensation, HTC Desire HD, Sony Ericsson WT19i (LWW).

Happy XDA'er since 2006.

spocky12
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 527

DONATE TO ME
If you don't want to pay, GSU is free in xda and will perfectly work on your phone.
It won't compute codes though.

Sim Unlock your Samsung Galaxy device (s, s2, s3, s4, note, note2, tab...) with GalaxSim Unlock
Pilot your XBMC media center (including offline mode, streaming and Chromecast support) with Yatse, the XBMC remote
Get the LG Multidevice Kitchen
Roms : KisS20.5 (ks20) & xCite3 (ct810)
The Following User Says Thank You to spocky12 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Xeon3D
Old
Thanks Meter 13

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by spocky12 View Post
If you don't want to pay, GSU is free in xda and will perfectly work on your phone.
It won't compute codes though.

I dont need an unlock (so I won't pay for anything) since I'm already unlocked and have a backup of the unlocked efs folder. I do want to know my unlock codes and if possible help in finding a solution for later hardware versions so others can unlock their handsets.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Current Phone: Google Nexus 5
Current Rom: Main: Mahdi ROM 2.7 - Secondary: L Preview and a few others to test...
Current Kernel: Stock with kexec patch (MultiROM).
Previous Smartphones: Galaxy S GT-I9000, Galaxy S2 GT-I9100G (with NFC), HTC Sensation, HTC Desire HD, Sony Ericsson WT19i (LWW).

Happy XDA'er since 2006.

Mr_Bartek
Old
Thanks Meter 390

DONATE TO ME
They can unlock by patching EFS though. There's no need for codes.
Phone: HTC One M8_UL HBOOT: 3.18.0.0000 Security: OFF

hornedfiend
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sziegu View Post
Use the app galaxsim unlock by spocky. It's a well spent 2 euros and it will work. It did for me
Thanks a lot man. You're right, it was the best 2E ever spent on this sort of application.
The Following User Says Thank You to hornedfiend For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

costi.tattoo
Old
Thanks Meter 7
i unlock my phone with GalaxyS2 SIM Unlock and it worked but every time i instal a new rom or reboot the phone, it ask for network unlock key. what can i do to not be forced to be asked every time for this?

Tags
galaxy s2, rom