Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,576 Members 38,406 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[KERNEL][AOSP/AOKP/CM9][5-September][4.1][Thoravukk] APP•TUN•NTFS•CIFS•OC/UV•BLN•OTG

Tip us?

rothshek
Old
Thanks Meter 2
where can find Charging voltage support from app ?? thanks.

cammel
Old
Thanks Meter 186
@pinpong, I have a problem with the 2 latest releases. When I go to sleep at night, I connect the phone to the wall charger (with the phone off), so the big battery icon appears on the center of the screen for a few seconds that shows you the phone is charging and then fade away. If you press the home or power button while the phone is off and charging, it shows you a big green battery icon for few seconds and then fades out again until the battery is fully charged making the phone to automatically wake up the screen for few seconds and show you the word 100%.
But the problem is that if I don't unplug it when it's fully charged and leave it there the whole night charging, when I wake up in the morning, unplug the phone and try to turn it on, it doesn't work at all! I have to take the battery out for a few seconds and then put it back on and then the phone turns on again without any problem. So I went back to stock kernel to check if this problem was kernel related (I'm on latest cm9 nightly) and the problem was gone. Now with stock kernel I can leave my phone off and charging all night (about 8 or 9 hours) and when I wake up and unplug it, it turns on without any problem...so I guess the problem is kernel related...
Hope you can help me here with this problem because I really love your kernel!!
thanks in advance!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Motorola MOTO X
NEXUS 7 32gb CM11

darkgoon3r96
Old
Thanks Meter 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by cammel View Post
@pinpong, I have a problem with the 2 latest releases. When I go to sleep at night, I connect the phone to the wall charger (with the phone off), so the big battery icon appears on the center of the screen for a few seconds that shows you the phone is charging and then fade away. If you press the home or power button while the phone is off and charging, it shows you a big green battery icon for few seconds and then fades out again until the battery is fully charged making the phone to automatically wake up the screen for few seconds and show you the word 100%.
But the problem is that if I don't unplug it when it's fully charged and leave it there the whole night charging, when I wake up in the morning, unplug the phone and try to turn it on, it doesn't work at all! I have to take the battery out for a few seconds and then put it back on and then the phone turns on again without any problem. So I went back to stock kernel to check if this problem was kernel related (I'm on latest cm9 nightly) and the problem was gone. Now with stock kernel I can leave my phone off and charging all night (about 8 or 9 hours) and when I wake up and unplug it, it turns on without any problem...so I guess the problem is kernel related...
Hope you can help me here with this problem because I really love your kernel!!
thanks in advance!

Aside from how to fix this problem, you shouldn't overcharge your phone. It has very bad effects on the battery.

Please press the thanks button if I helped you

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100
Custom ROM: WanamLite v4.1
Kernel Testing: RedPill v0.7
Battery: Stock
HyDrOG3N-ICS 18.04 + Stock + Thoravukk 2.41 + Siyah 3.1.2 - RESULTS
Resurrection v1.4 + Stock - RESULTS

AirwolfUK
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinpong View Post
maybe you enabled wifi direct?...then i had the same issue for a while
I don't think that is a Kernel bug. We h Rom u use?[/QUOTE]

I am using the latest version (9.0) of the D4 ROM http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1580070

Same problem with wifi and i do not have wifi direct switched on

Looks like i need to stick with the Siyah Kernel which is a shame as i prefer yours.

Things started to not on V8.0 and as i say now also 9.0

rohitiskul
Old
Thanks Meter 60

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rothshek View Post
where can find Charging voltage support from app ?? thanks.
Ask app related question in this Thread
My work:
Thoravukk Kernel Control

Devices:
  • Nexus 4 stock
  • Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 running Dhiru's CM10
  • Asus Transformer TF300T running stock JB with 2.6.35 stock kernel - non rooted

Press THANKS if my post helped you
You like my work ? Consider small donation

Thanks

pinpong
Old
(Last edited by pinpong; 27th April 2012 at 06:56 PM.)
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 888

DONATE TO ME
i use cyanogenmod always.

Visit our Homepage: Team-lockbuster.com
Current device: HTC One M7/ S-off
ROM: Cyanogenmod | Kernel: Thoravukk

Dead devices: Sony Xperia X10i, Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000/I9100, HTC Sensation, Nexus Grouper

The Following User Says Thank You to pinpong For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

icemouse2001
Old
Thanks Meter 0
CWM Recovery still doesn't work. It hangs while data backup so I have to remove battery.
Note 2 now on Phantom v4

eaglesuper
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Is the NTFS support only for USB Device , or can i format my microSD in NTFS too?

pinpong
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 888

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesuper View Post
Is the NTFS support only for USB Device , or can i format my microSD in NTFS too?
for ntfs sdcards too

Visit our Homepage: Team-lockbuster.com
Current device: HTC One M7/ S-off
ROM: Cyanogenmod | Kernel: Thoravukk

Dead devices: Sony Xperia X10i, Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000/I9100, HTC Sensation, Nexus Grouper

grzesdroid
Old
Thanks Meter 257

DONATE TO ME
Where is 2nd core support??

Wysyłane z mojego GT-I9100 za pomocą Tapatalk 2