...and now you can be a part of it too.
- the rebirth of everything -
Phoenix is a project composed by two awesome people (knzo,aprold) whose objective is to bring you a new android experience by forging a deep integration and rich interface between Phoenix kernel and application, thus rendering a true ecosystem between kernel-system-app. It kicks off where void left, keeping all its premises of minimalism, powerhouse performance and elegance. However, through the application you'll be able to customize your way on an unprecedented level.
- Based on void.echo
- Phoenix Tweaks support
- AIO solution > AOSP & Samsung-based ROMs support *
- Support for AT&T, NTT DoCoMo (Japanese) and Korean versions
- Current charge voltage interface *
- Lionheart governor (conservative-based: recipe)
- Wheatley governor by Ezekeel
- CPU/GPU OC,UV interfaces
- Voodoo screen tuning and louder support *
- Lulzactive & 2nd core support *
- Custom boot animation support *
- Phoenix recovery
- Powerhouse performance
- Impressive standby battery
- Improved market/browsing load speed
- Scheduler Multi-core & AFTR support
- Second to none debug, tracing and crap stripping
- [Optional] Check md5sum to make sure you didn't download a corrupted copy.
- Flash zip in CWM. Flash tar in ODIN.
- Reboot and enjoy.
- After the first reboot, reboot again.
- All the downloads can be found here: http://www.phoenix-kernel.com/ > Downloads repository
Phoenix tweaks (application)
- CPU & I/O Scheduler settings
- Kernel modules
- General tweaks
- Boot tweaks
- About & OTA upgrader
- I can't share the market link, XDA rules. Check out www.phoenix-kernel.com for it.
"This application is incompatible with Galaxy S2", now what?
- Clean your market data, try again.
- Is your DPI default? Make sure it's 240.
- If you're accessing from the browser on the desktop/laptop, try clearing the cache.
- Try accessing from the S2's browser.
- Try Market enabler.
Phoenix tweaks support on other kernels
- All the information other kernels' developers need is here: https://github.com/knzo/phoenix-tweaks-support (they can always talk to me by PM too)
- Currently supported: Phoenix kernel.
If you like it, show your appreciation by rating it and leaving a heart-warming comment on the application market link! Or you can even use the Phoenix in your signature like I have in mine. If you find any bug, please report it on the issue tracker and give us a chance to fix it before emo-quitting on us!
* Special thanks to all the Samsung Galaxy S2 developers - gokhanmoral, hardcore, tegrak, arighi, simone201, hellcat, supercurio, etc. You're all very talented developers and Phoenix has a bit of each one of you inside. We're happy to belong to the same community as you all.