[KERNEL][APP][1.27] Phoenix - the rebirth - (can now support other kernels)
Phoenix is a project composed by two awesome people (knzo,aprold) whose objective is to bring you a new android experience by forging a deep integration and rich interface between Phoenix kernel and application, thus rendering a true ecosystem between kernel-system-app. It kicks off where void left, keeping all its premises of minimalism, powerhouse performance and elegance. However, through the application you'll be able to customize your way on an unprecedented level.
One day the android community will look back and see that it all started with us.
...and now you can be a part of it too.
- the rebirth of everything -
Without further ado...
- Based on void.echo
- Phoenix Tweaks support
- AIO solution > AOSP & Samsung-based ROMs support *
- Support for AT&T, NTT DoCoMo (Japanese) and Korean versions
- Current charge voltage interface *
- Lionheart governor (conservative-based: recipe)
- Wheatley governor by Ezekeel
- CPU/GPU OC,UV interfaces
- Voodoo screen tuning and louder support *
- Lulzactive & 2nd core support *
- Custom boot animation support *
- Phoenix recovery
- Powerhouse performance
- Impressive standby battery
- Improved market/browsing load speed
- Scheduler Multi-core & AFTR support
- Second to none debug, tracing and crap stripping
If you have Phoenix Tweaks application, you don't need to upgrade your Phoenix kernel manually.
Syntax: v[month].[day]. For changelog, source, issue tracker (bug/feature suggestion) and more please refer to www.phoenix-kernel.com.
- [Optional] Check md5sum to make sure you didn't download a corrupted copy.
- Flash zip in CWM. Flash tar in ODIN.
- Reboot and enjoy.
- After the first reboot, reboot again.
Phoenix tweaks (application)
"This application is incompatible with Galaxy S2", now what?
- CPU & I/O Scheduler settings
- Kernel modules
- General tweaks
- Boot tweaks
- About & OTA upgrader
- Clean your market data, try again.
- Is your DPI default? Make sure it's 240.
- If you're accessing from the browser on the desktop/laptop, try clearing the cache.
- Try accessing from the S2's browser.
- Try Market enabler.
Still no go? PM me.
Phoenix tweaks support on other kernels
There are no restrictions, all options/features including the OTA upgrade are at their full disposal and any S2 kernel can join the party.
If you like it, show your appreciation by rating it and leaving a heart-warming comment on the application market link! Or you can even use the Phoenix in your signature like I have in mine. If you find any bug, please report it on the issue tracker and give us a chance to fix it before emo-quitting on us!
* Special thanks to all the Samsung Galaxy S2 developers - gokhanmoral, hardcore, tegrak, arighi, simone201, hellcat, supercurio, etc. You're all very talented developers and Phoenix has a bit of each one of you inside. We're happy to belong to the same community as you all.