- based on JB sources
- DISABLED CAP_ERASE (No superbrick bug)
- All-in-1kernel because it supports CM9, CM10, Samsung, MIUI and Boot-to-Gecko (B2G) ROMs with a single kernel image. (no Sense4all support)
- Dual booting support for all supported ROM types. See droidphile's post for Dual Booting FAQ
- Custom CWM touch recovery with swipe gestures and double-tap selection
- 6-steps CPU freq
- 5-step GPU frequency levels. VPLL Mode to have additional frequency steps. defaults frequencies: 66-108-166-267-330.
- Auto-root. You can also remove root via STweaks app and install it without rebooting your phone again. Auto-root can be disabled as well.
- CPU Overclock/Undervolt support (we have two interfaces for that. both of them are defacto standard)
- Tweakable vitalij's value (set to 5 as default)
- Adjustable touchpad led brightness
- Fixed fuelalert wakelocks
- You can completely disable android logger using STweaks app
- Faster charging for misc and USB modes. There are 3 modes (AC, Misc, USB) and normally last two of them support only slow charging. You can have charging speed of AC by increasing it (especially user while charging in car or using USB port)
- Cpu governor optimizations
- Gpu voltage, clock and stepcount interfaces (GPU Overclock/Undervolt)
- Screen brightness curve settings with original panel gamma values. panel values unchanged, so you will get stock colors and will be able to use supercurio's voodoo display app when it is released. brightness modification will only change auto-brightness response.
- BLN support both for Samsung and CM ROMs (you can use STweaks, Nstools or BLNControl app from the market to enable it)
- Breathing or Blinking effect for BLN. (Make sure you don't enable blinking in any other BLN app) Use STweaks to select one of them.
- Better touch sensitivity
- Available CPU Governors: Pegasusq (default), Ondemand, Lulzactive, SmartassV2, Interactive and Conservative, Performance, Userspace, Powersave
- CIFS as module
- Available I/O schedulers: CFQ (default), noop, Deadline, SIO, V(R)
- J4FS as module
- ARM topology support (SCHED_MC)
- Automatic EFS Backup
- Lots of I/O tweaks and filesystem optimizations via some parts of thunderbolt scripts.
- USB Mass Storage mode is working in CWM Touch Recovery and you can mount both internal and external sdcard as a disk drive
- NTFS automounting for USB sticks. When you plug in an NTFS formatted USB flash it will be automatically mounted to /mnt/ntfs folder.
- USB mouse and keyboard support
- built-in profile support with default, battery and performance presets (you can change them in CWM Recovery). Even using everything default will save you a lot of battery juice.
- Eargasm for headphone amplification (in STweaks) as free Voodoo Louder replacement
- Almost everything is configurable such as scheduler features, hotplug thresholds, GPU frequencies, voltages, arm topology modes... and they are configurable via simple and free STweaks app which is embedded in the kernel and soon in Google Play & Opensource
- Adjustable mDNIe settings
- optional sharpness tweaks from hardcore
- mDNIe negative effect toggle with home button (press it four times)
- Touch gesture support by Tungstwenty. (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1831254)
- BLNWW (BLN Without Wakelock)
- Slide2Wake (originally by Fluxi)More to come...
- no known problems yetThanks To:
- Chainfire, Codeworkx, Arighi, Tegrak, Vitalij, Entropy512, Netarchy, koush, Creams, sk8erwitskil, hardcore, Pikachu, myfluxi, Tungstwenty
- This part will be expanded. most of the patches I applied are coded by someone else. please remind me if I forget to give credits to anybody..Download Link: http://www.gokhanmoral.com/
for beta versions: http://d-h.st/users/siyah/testing
IRC support and chat:
web client: http://siyah.twosx.net/ (thanks to omniwolf)
See http://www.gokhanmoral.com/ for changelog.
You can find the sources at http://github.com/gokhanmoral/siyahkernel3
and initramfs at http://github.com/gokhanmoral/initramfs3
these are my future plans and some of them are dreams only...
- apply chargecurrent modifications even if the cable is connected on boot
- add optional teamwin recovery
- make dual-boot timeout configurable
- implement BFN (BackFlashNotification)
- scheduling for BLN
- organize recovery menu items
- higher polling rate for light sensor
- remap mouse right button to back button
- exfat support
- fix blnww battery drain issue (may not be possible)
- implement dual-booting with GB+ICS ROMs
- faster switch between first and second ROMs without needing to reboot if possible.