Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,048 Members 45,702 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[KERNEL][19FEB] SiyahKernel v6.0b5

Tip us?

jack_p75
Old
Thanks Meter 9
If i set 15 seconds led timeout and reboot i lost this setting and go back to 1.5 second i must sett again and they work

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 con Tapatalk 2

gokhanmoral
Old
Senior Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 25739

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiLux View Post
Why do we keep changing touchscreen sensitivity every few weeks? It's not responsive enough again now. At least make it user configurable and be done with it.
because there are a lot of variables and I am trying to understand how they work.
as soon as I have an idea, I will make it configurable.
Current Device: Sony Xperia T
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to gokhanmoral For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

eatonjb
Old
Thanks Meter 54
any news on BNL without Wakelock?

Grimmy1st
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLifeRocks10 View Post
settings means ur phone settings.for go sms check by sending sms to ur phone.
I'm kind of blind, don't see that option in device settings with enabling pulse notification.
Please add a screenshot.
Thx

spelaben
Old
Thanks Meter 127
I don't get why users experience a bad touch sensitivity, I tried every beta and never had a problem with it.

b5 is waking up very fast when unlocking, this is what kind of annoyed me but that's all good now.

AvRS
Old
Thanks Meter 2583
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmy1st View Post
I'm kind of blind, don't see that option in device settings with enabling pulse notification.
Please add a screenshot.
Thx
I think your problem is that you're trying to use the in-built pulse notification settings which doesn't actually work with our phone or not natively until someone fixes that in CM9/AOSP/AOKP ROM's. The breathing isn't meant to work with that setting either it's only configurable through ExTweaks. You need to make sure your ROM doesn't have native BLN already configured via scripts or what have you. If you do, you need to get rid of those init.d scripts and then you need to activate BLN and breathing options in ExTweaks and apply changes. All should be fine unless something's wrong in the ROM you use.

I managed to get it working on my setup the second time round after flashing b4 then stock kernel and then b4 again and rebooting as I just happened to be doing some ROM/kernel testing. I checked the first time I installed it but it didn't work, did my tests in stock kernel then returned to b4 to carry out other tests and decided to give it another go and bingo, it worked so stayed on b4 all today.

I use Slim ICS and have it working fine for stock SMS app but not for missed
calls which I believe may be down to the screen turning on and then returning to the lockscreen until screen timeout expires instead of possibly turning the screen off. That's just a guess though as never used CM9 and not sure what behaviour that has.
Proud owner of an LG Nexus 5

kbello
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlorange View Post
New b5. Unfortunately with cm9 the touch lights now activate every time the screen is touched instead of just the capacitve buttons

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
+1 please fix

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA

Colossus86
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi

in ExTweaks there is the option "CHARGE CURRENT". In all 650mA it say "risky for USB ports"... mean for phone's usb o pc's usb? (standard usb ports is 500mA so i've thinked i can break pc's or power adapter usb...)

p.s. i apologize for my bad eng

aegeuss
Old
Thanks Meter 106
Hi Gökhan,

I am on WanamLite ICS LP9 V11.3. LED notifications for sms was working fine in b4 but it does not work in b5. As a note, I have never installed bln pro etc. Moreover, I have discovered that if I set a timeout limit to the app, it does not work in test mode, taking this change back and setting it unlimited makes the test work again.

Regards.

Rankec
Old
Thanks Meter 3
i flashed v3.2b5. everthing is working well. i like the new bln feature. very good work gm !
but i get kernel panic mode while connect my usb keyboard.
send you last_ksmg. hope you can fix it.
Attached Files
File Type: txt last_kmsg.txt - [Click for QR Code] (5.3 KB, 12 views)

Tags
battery life, cwm touch 6.0.1.1, dualboot, extweaks with sound booster, ics, jelly bean, kernel that walk in the path of heaven, legendary, stable, stweaks