Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[KERNEL][19FEB] SiyahKernel v6.0b5

OP gokhanmoral

28th April 2012, 01:04 AM   |  #6351  
johnbeetee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Twenthe region
Thanks Meter: 1,434
 
1,223 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
More
@KennyLegend

you could try another io-schedular ,for example, cfq in combination with your favorite governor (I take it that's Lulz). This might help smoothing off the edges
Last edited by johnbeetee; 28th April 2012 at 08:48 AM.
28th April 2012, 01:10 AM   |  #6352  
Samhain77's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 71
 
426 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilgrim011

Could anyone attach the latest beta or provide a mirror - link on Gokhan's site is down - "Host Not Configured to Serve Web Traffic"... Of course, if that's ok for the OP.

Site is back online right now...

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 con Tapatalk 2
28th April 2012, 01:32 AM   |  #6353  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
hi,

It's been 3 days since I flashed Siyah 3.1.2 and my battery life is still shorter than when I was with Gingerbread. In BetterBatteryStats, in the Process category it's full of Kworker. The bars are nearly red full.

In Setting => battery utilisation
the Android OS uses 41%
the screen 30% (on for 1:40)
for a total of 16 hours. I've got 40% battery left.
Deep sleep : 81%

In Badass Battery Monitor, the kernel is the app that drains most of the battery : 35%

Can someone help me please ?


My ROM is ICS 4.0.3 LP4
Kernel : Siyah 3.1.2
Phone : LPS

Frequency range : 200-800 Mhz
Governor : Conservative
Slightly undevolted at 200 Mhz
1900mAh Anker battery
Last edited by Boat Traveller; 28th April 2012 at 01:55 AM.
28th April 2012, 02:05 AM   |  #6354  
hellsgod's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Earth
Thanks Meter: 5,883
 
1,169 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2007
Donate to Me
More
It seems the lulzactive Govenor have some Problems. It stays on the last active frequency. And the lulz App FC's if i want to change the Screen Off frequency.

hells
28th April 2012, 02:12 AM   |  #6355  
pikachu01's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Penang
Thanks Meter: 4,515
 
6,197 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boat Traveller

hi,

It's been 3 days since I flashed Siyah 3.1.2 and my battery life is still shorter than when I was with Gingerbread. In BetterBatteryStats, in the Process category it's full of Kworker. The bars are nearly red full.

In Setting => battery utilisation
the Android OS uses 41%
the screen 30% (on for 1:40)
for a total of 16 hours. I've got 40% battery left.
Deep sleep : 81%

In Badass Battery Monitor, the kernel is the app that drains most of the battery : 35%

Can someone help me please ?


My ROM is ICS 4.0.3 LP4
Kernel : Siyah 3.1.2
Phone : LPS

Frequency range : 200-800 Mhz
Governor : Conservative
Slightly undevolted at 200 Mhz
1900mAh Anker battery

Dump the full log and attach it here.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to pikachu01 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2012, 02:33 AM   |  #6356  
tvhak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag tilburg
Thanks Meter: 196
 
1,043 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
Donate to Me
More
hi guys anyone knows how to do this:
If you want to have your own set you will be able to echo it to scaling_available_frequencies

i have known this once but i am lost for now
28th April 2012, 02:52 AM   |  #6357  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
386 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boat Traveller

hi,

It's been 3 days since I flashed Siyah 3.1.2 and my battery life is still shorter than when I was with Gingerbread. In BetterBatteryStats, in the Process category it's full of Kworker. The bars are nearly red full.

In Setting => battery utilisation
the Android OS uses 41%
the screen 30% (on for 1:40)
for a total of 16 hours. I've got 40% battery left.
Deep sleep : 81%

In Badass Battery Monitor, the kernel is the app that drains most of the battery : 35%

Can someone help me please ?


My ROM is ICS 4.0.3 LP4
Kernel : Siyah 3.1.2
Phone : LPS

Frequency range : 200-800 Mhz
Governor : Conservative
Slightly undevolted at 200 Mhz
1900mAh Anker battery



same case here .. deep sleep 83% bt 1am sleep, 830am awake , 63% drop till 48%



Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App
28th April 2012, 03:34 AM   |  #6358  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
386 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachu01

Dump the full log and attach it here.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2


pikachu01, hm where can find the log?


Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App
28th April 2012, 03:35 AM   |  #6359  
pikachu01's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Penang
Thanks Meter: 4,515
 
6,197 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hk.Tang

pikachu01, hm where can find the log?


Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App

Alogcat for logcat
BetterBatteryStats for BBS logs.
28th April 2012, 05:02 AM   |  #6360  
Crescendo Xenomorph's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ~☆~Garden of Time~☆~
Thanks Meter: 1,301
 
1,537 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Donate to Me
More
@Gokhan: Thanks for all of your effort.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery life, cwm touch 6.0.1.1, dualboot, extweaks with sound booster, ics, jelly bean, kernel that walk in the path of heaven, legendary, stable, stweaks
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes