5,594,341 Members 38,017 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[KERNEL][19FEB] SiyahKernel v6.0b5

Tip us?

danfalcas
Old
Thanks Meter 40

DONATE TO ME
I'm having issue with B6 , it appears that its charging but the charger its not plugged to the phone.

KennyLegend
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1204
Battery drain very high for me on b6 and was the same on b5. Think it might be the Bln.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
[COLOR="Red"]HTC One M7
Galaxy Note 3 SM 9005

If i helped you, hit that thanks button

kilian7th
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyLegend View Post
Battery drain very high for me on b6 and was the same on b5. Think it might be the Bln.

Configure the bln notification to stop after one or three minutes ...you'll see a difference ...

LG G2/ HTC ONE/ Nexus 7 GSM 2013/Nexus 7 wifi

KennyLegend
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1204
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilian7th View Post
Configure the bln notification to stop after one or three minutes ...you'll see a difference ...

I answer it within 1-2 minutes anyway so that wont make any difference to me. I'm gone back to the early rc6 where I had good results to see if my suspicions are correct.

[COLOR="Red"]HTC One M7
Galaxy Note 3 SM 9005

johnbeetee
Old
(Last edited by johnbeetee; 4th May 2012 at 03:55 PM.)
Thanks Meter 984
Quote:
I answer it within 1-2 minutes anyway so that wont make any difference to me. I'm gone back to the early rc6 where I had good results to see if my suspicions are correct.

..please share your findings.......I've had that same odd feeling, the last couple of beta's, but couldn't put my finger on it...
Device: D802 -|- rom : stock D80210F -|- kernel : dorimanx 3.5

Get 5 Gb extra cloud storage here ( 20Gb instead of 15Gb )

sam razzy
Old
(Last edited by sam razzy; 4th May 2012 at 03:57 PM.)
Thanks Meter 406
Why all are complaining that this latest kernel is bad...?? Even I'm the one who flashed this kernel... I'm perfectly satisfied with bln , stability performance... deep sleep. Etc... even no SOD... perfect kernel... I guess GM needs to take some rest... Thank you for your best kernel... Thanks allot... Thank you Gokhan again I love you

Using Remix AOKP with siyah 3.2b6 :beer:

Edit with proof :

TapaTalk Gnex Galaxy Sii
IMG]http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1176894&stc=1&d=134141  9861[/IMG]

marcosxd
Old
(Last edited by marcosxd; 4th May 2012 at 04:08 PM.)
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by gokhanmoral View Post
guys, I think you misunderstood or I could not express it correctly.
I will not sell or dispose my sgs2.
but I don't like the screen with this problem.
replacing the screen is not worth when we have a new galaxy device. so, if the screen is not replaced on guarantee I will buy sgs3 and keep my sgs2.

anyway... that is my problem, and I hope it will not affect the progress of this kernel.
I am trying to finish the implementation for flashing CWM zips to secondrom.
if I cannot finish it by tomorrow I will release it in beta8 later.
Or just wait a month so your thanks meter reaches 10k and voilà, free SG3 from XDA ..

SO I PROPOSE, EVERYONE THANK EVERY GOKHAN's POST... who is with me? (I've thanking the man for a while now)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to marcosxd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

KennyLegend
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1204
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam razzy View Post
Why all are complaining that this latest kernel is bad...?? Even I'm the one who flashed this kernel... I'm perfectly satisfied with bln , stability performance... deep sleep. Etc... even no SOD... perfect kernel... I guess GM needs to take some rest... Thank you for your best kernel... Thanks allot... Thank you Gokhan again I love you

Using Remix AOKP with siyah 3.2b6 :beer:

Edit with proof :

TapaTalk Gnex Galaxy Sii
I'm not complaining mate. Just sharing my observations. My phone had good deep sleep and fairly even spread of frequencies and very little wake locks, yet higher than usual battery drain for my normal usage.

[COLOR="Red"]HTC One M7
Galaxy Note 3 SM 9005

sam razzy
Old
Thanks Meter 406
Quote:
I'm not complaining mate. Just sharing my observations. My phone had good deep sleep and fairly even spread of frequencies and very little wake locks, yet higher than usual battery drain for my normal usage.

I dint mean u .... I saw someone commented on D4 Rom that siyah latest kernel is a bad one... if he comment like that then who will give correct feedback... as GM said may b I'm right... may b I'm not... I just tested it for 24hours and I feel good... Donno whether I'm wrong..

TapaTalk Gnex Galaxy Sii
IMG]http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1176894&stc=1&d=134141  9861[/IMG]

MaKTaiL
Old
Thanks Meter 1098
I opened the Camera to take a picture. The phone started to heat up like crazy.
In 10 minutes I lost 20% battery. I managed to stop the heating process by going to the Memory Management and cleaning up and closing all apps.
I tested it again and the same thing happened. This camera heating process started when I changed to "Moving Panorama" mode (sorry, I translated it directly from Portuguese, don't know the actual english name for it).

Tags
battery life, cwm touch 6.0.1.1, dualboot, extweaks with sound booster, ics, jelly bean, kernel that walk in the path of heaven, legendary, stable, stweaks