[KERNEL][19FEB] SiyahKernel v6.0b5

OP gokhanmoral

4th May 2012, 03:02 PM   |  #7531  
Flag San José
Thanks Meter: 42

328 posts
Donate to Me
More
I'm having issue with B6 , it appears that its charging but the charger its not plugged to the phone.
4th May 2012, 03:07 PM   |  #7532  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Cork
Thanks Meter: 1,214

5,692 posts
More
Battery drain very high for me on b6 and was the same on b5. Think it might be the Bln.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
4th May 2012, 03:11 PM   |  #7533  
Flag Lausanne
Thanks Meter: 44

299 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyLegend

Battery drain very high for me on b6 and was the same on b5. Think it might be the Bln.

Configure the bln notification to stop after one or three minutes ...you'll see a difference ...

4th May 2012, 03:25 PM   |  #7534  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Cork

5,692 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilian7th

Configure the bln notification to stop after one or three minutes ...you'll see a difference ...

I answer it within 1-2 minutes anyway so that wont make any difference to me. I'm gone back to the early rc6 where I had good results to see if my suspicions are correct.

4th May 2012, 03:50 PM   |  #7535  
Flag Twenthe region
Thanks Meter: 1,397

1,212 posts
More
Quote:

I answer it within 1-2 minutes anyway so that wont make any difference to me. I'm gone back to the early rc6 where I had good results to see if my suspicions are correct.

..please share your findings.......I've had that same odd feeling, the last couple of beta's, but couldn't put my finger on it...
Last edited by johnbeetee; 4th May 2012 at 03:55 PM.
4th May 2012, 03:55 PM   |  #7536  
Flag Ma sweet home
Thanks Meter: 471

3,242 posts
More
Why all are complaining that this latest kernel is bad...?? Even I'm the one who flashed this kernel... I'm perfectly satisfied with bln , stability performance... deep sleep. Etc... even no SOD... perfect kernel... I guess GM needs to take some rest... Thank you for your best kernel... Thanks allot... Thank you Gokhan again I love you

Using Remix AOKP with siyah 3.2b6 :beer:

Edit with proof :

TapaTalk Gnex Galaxy Sii
Last edited by sam razzy; 4th May 2012 at 03:57 PM.
4th May 2012, 04:04 PM   |  #7537  
Flag Hermosillo
Thanks Meter: 52

328 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gokhanmoral

guys, I think you misunderstood or I could not express it correctly.
I will not sell or dispose my sgs2.
but I don't like the screen with this problem.
replacing the screen is not worth when we have a new galaxy device. so, if the screen is not replaced on guarantee I will buy sgs3 and keep my sgs2.

anyway... that is my problem, and I hope it will not affect the progress of this kernel.
I am trying to finish the implementation for flashing CWM zips to secondrom.
if I cannot finish it by tomorrow I will release it in beta8 later.

Or just wait a month so your thanks meter reaches 10k and voilà, free SG3 from XDA ..

SO I PROPOSE, EVERYONE THANK EVERY GOKHAN's POST... who is with me? (I've thanking the man for a while now)
Last edited by marcosxd; 4th May 2012 at 04:08 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to marcosxd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2012, 04:29 PM   |  #7538  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Cork

5,692 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam razzy

Why all are complaining that this latest kernel is bad...?? Even I'm the one who flashed this kernel... I'm perfectly satisfied with bln , stability performance... deep sleep. Etc... even no SOD... perfect kernel... I guess GM needs to take some rest... Thank you for your best kernel... Thanks allot... Thank you Gokhan again I love you

Using Remix AOKP with siyah 3.2b6 :beer:

Edit with proof :

TapaTalk Gnex Galaxy Sii

I'm not complaining mate. Just sharing my observations. My phone had good deep sleep and fairly even spread of frequencies and very little wake locks, yet higher than usual battery drain for my normal usage.

4th May 2012, 04:55 PM   |  #7539  
Flag Ma sweet home
Thanks Meter: 471

3,242 posts
More
Quote:

I'm not complaining mate. Just sharing my observations. My phone had good deep sleep and fairly even spread of frequencies and very little wake locks, yet higher than usual battery drain for my normal usage.

I dint mean u .... I saw someone commented on D4 Rom that siyah latest kernel is a bad one... if he comment like that then who will give correct feedback... as GM said may b I'm right... may b I'm not... I just tested it for 24hours and I feel good... Donno whether I'm wrong..

TapaTalk Gnex Galaxy Sii
4th May 2012, 04:58 PM   |  #7540  
Flag Brasília
Thanks Meter: 1,156

2,734 posts
More
I opened the Camera to take a picture. The phone started to heat up like crazy.
In 10 minutes I lost 20% battery. I managed to stop the heating process by going to the Memory Management and cleaning up and closing all apps.
I tested it again and the same thing happened. This camera heating process started when I changed to "Moving Panorama" mode (sorry, I translated it directly from Portuguese, don't know the actual english name for it).

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery life, cwm touch 6.0.1.1, dualboot, extweaks with sound booster, ics, jelly bean, kernel that walk in the path of heaven, legendary, stable, stweaks
Previous Thread Next Thread